1

"Junkyu pleeeaaaaaseee. Let me come with you and Jihoon!" Jiyeon plead, hands together following Junkyu around the house. "No, Jiyeon. As I said, there are no girls with us. You can't come."

She gasped "aside from the arcade where will you go?! The club? Oh my- MOM JUNKYU IS-." Junkyu put his hand over his sister's mouth right away. "No! Just the arcade. We might eat and talk but that's it! We'll just hang out. Gosh you're a scary sister."

"Who else will come?"

"Keita, Doyoung and Yedam. I told you, just boys."

"Good!! They're in my class. Yedam, that nerd is my seatmate. Okay I'm going with you." She ran up to her room to get ready and Junkyu weren't able to say a word anymore. Yedam is a nerd? No he isn't?

Just after a few minutes she came down, already dressed up. Junkyu just released a sigh. How can't I say no to this kind of sister?

———

jihoon: you good? On our way to
pick u up.

junkyu: yeah. jiyeon insisted
to come with us is that okay?

jihoon: it's all fine! it will be a
fun afternoon.
read.
———

Minutes later, a car stopped in front of their house which made Jiyeon ran outside. Junkyu followed. "Hi Jiyeon!" Jihoon greeted after he opened his window.

Without saying a word, Jiyeon opened up the backseat door and 3 boys looked at her, shocked. "You're coming?" Keita asked

"Isn't it obvious, Mr. Japan? Now let me sit." They did not utter a word and just welcomed her inside. Junkyu also hopped in the car and sat at the front seat. "You're driving?" He asked.

"Don't trust me? Dad taught me!" Jihoon defends himself "And I'm good at driving. Right Yedam?"

"No comment, hyung." Yedam responded which made all of them laugh inside the car.

After 10 minutes they have reached the arcade and it made Jiyeon so excited. They went in and played lots of games. They went in pairs. Junkyu played with Jihoon, Doyoung went with Keita and the two were left behind.

"I'll choose to go by myself. Byers." She walked away and left Yedam. Well, she attempted to. Yedam caught her wrist and pulled her back. "You're going with me."

"Yah."

"What?"

She eyed her wrist being hold by Yedam. "O-oh.. s-sorry."

"And why would I go with you?" She asked.

"It's fun if you have someone to go with." Yedam replied. "What? No, sir. I do not think so." She rolled her eyes. "Trust me, you'll have fun." He pulled her and insisted to play tekken with her.

"Gonna beat you up." She warned.

"Try me."

They played and Jiyeon keeps on losing. It's rare that she's losing in this game cause she always win the game. "Yah. You're cheating."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are!" She stood up, really pissed off. She left Yedam and went to play basketball.

Yedam went to a claw machine. He just thought he would want a new stuff toy. He's good at claw machines so he got one  right away. He's good at most stuff anyways.

He came back to look at Jiyeon who's still playing, looking like she's soooo pissed. "You pissed because of me?" He chuckled. And it left Jiyeon in shock. She glared at him and almost threw a ball at him. "Chill!"

She continued to play while Yedam thought of an idea to tease her. He carefully put the stufftoy on her hoodie. Thankfully, she did not feel Yedam putting something behind her. Just a few seconds later and

*click!*

"Did you just— give me your phone!" She tried to reach for Yedam's phone but she just can't. He's still taller than her. Yedam just laughed at her. "look." Yedam showed her the photo he took. She noticed the stuff toy behind her and she removed it and hit Yedam. "UGH!"

"where did you get this?" She asked. "Claw machine." He answered.

"Will you... will you give this to me? Can I keep it? I'm soft for these.."

"Sure." He said yes right away. She jumped and it made him smile. cute.

"Also, send me that photo. I look cute there."

"What— it's your back." Yedam confusingly said.

"Exactly. I don't look good at all, dude. But thanks for the photo." She smiled.

After another hour just playing, they went to a fast food chain to eat and they all went home.

"We're home!!" Junkyu yelled as soon as They entered their house.

"Good that you're home. I cooked something." Their mom welcomed them with hugs. But Jiyeon refuse to get her mom's hug.

"I'm not hungry." Jiyeon walked pass her brother and mother and just went up to her room.

"Sorry mom, we just ate with the boys earlier." Junkyu smiled at his mom. "Oh, okay. Take a rest son." She gave him a smile.

Jiyeon plopped herself to her bed and gave out a heavy sigh. She checked her phone to see new notifications.

yeadamn started following you.

———

hi! this is my first EVER fanfic that I'm writing,
so I can't assure you that I write really
good. i just hope you like this story and
have fun reading it, bubbies!
-angel