18

"Let's go!" Jiyeon stood up when she saw that both Junkyu and Yoonbin are now ready to go. They're going to Yedam's home to record the song. Yedam's house isn't that far from theirs, so they just walked until they reached it.

Junkyu pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open up the door for them. "Oh! Junkyu-ssi!" A man let them in, and welcomed them inside. The three bowed and greeted Yedam's father. "Yedam's recording in his room." He smiled and showed them the way to his son's room.

They can hear Yedam's voice from the outside of the room. "I'll leave you for now." The father smiled at them. Jiyeon knocked three times before hearing Yedam said that they can come in.

The door isn't locked so they opened it and saw Yedam, Doyoung, Junghwan and Mashiho inside. She saw a cat on Yedam's bed as well.

"Oh my, hi! You're so cute~" she reached out for it and lifted it up.

"Hmm, that's my baby." Yedam grinned. Jiyeon started playing with the cat.

"What's her name?"

"Nini."

"Jennie eonni?" Jiyeon looked at Yedam who's just smiling. "Aish, such a fanboy."

"Where's Haruto and Jeongwoo?"

"Probably went on a date before going here."

"What were you recording?" Junkyu asked, since they can clearly hear that Yedam's recording a different song. "I just finished new song, hyung." He answered.

"What's it called?" Jiyeon threw herself beside Junghwan and Mashiho, still holding Yedam's cat. Doyoung is sitting beside Yedam.

"Blackswan"

They nodded hearing his answer. "May we hear it?" Yedam looked back at Jiyeon upon hearing her request. "Uhh..."

"Please?"

"Okay, okay." He still did some final touches to the song.

He played the song and Jiyeon tilted her head while listening to it.

"I wanna know where are you
I go loco because of your long straight hair"

She pouted, thinking who it is he wrote the song about.

"You're my queen
Imma be your king
Because your eyes
are shining
Because of you
I need to buy
sunglass baby
You are blackswan
And you will be mine."

As the song ended, they applaud. "Wah, you're so talented Dami."

"oOoh, I wonder who's that girl with a long straight hair, hyung?" Jiyeon saw Doyoung winked at Yedam.

Mashiho started playing with Jiyeon's hair, giving her a hint. She glared at Mashiho. "Do you like it? I'll just buy you a wig."

They heard knocks from the door and it opened. "Annyeong~" Haruto and Jeongwoo entered the room.

"How's your date?"

"What do you mean date?" Jeongwoo asked, confusingly.

"Whatever."

Since the members are now completed, they started recording 'Going Crazy'. Yedam's father also came in to help them record it.

Junghwan started recording first. Then Haruto rapped his part.

Jiyeon's mouth is just open the whole time. There are even times that Doyoung lifted up her chin to close her mouth. "You might drool noona,"

"Aish." She laid herself comfortably and played with Nini.

"She likes you." Yedam sat beside Jiyeon. She looked at him. "She's usually picky. You know.. among the boys she only likes Doyoung." He shrugged.

"Maybe because there's something special within me and Doyoung that she likes." She giggled.

"She has similar taste as Yedam hyung." Doyoung butted in. "Hehe, sorry to interrupt. It's your part now, hyung."

Yedam stood up and started recording his part. "Ah, noona. What have you done to him?"

Jiyeon looked at Doyoung who's now playing with the cat. "What do you mean?"

"He likes you so so so much."

"You're kidding."

"Doyoung-ah!" Both Jiyeon and Doyoung looked at Yedam. "Sshh. I'm recording!"

"Hehe~"