32

"Jiyeon."

"Yah."

"Kim Jiyeon."

"YAH!" Junkyu jumped over Jiyeon. "Wake up, sis!"

"AAAAIIISSH. What are you? A five year old?!" She pushed Junkyu away. "Hurry and get yourself ready, we might get late because of you!" Junkyu ran out of her room.

She rolled her eyes and looked at her clock. "SHIT."

She hurriedly took a shower and got herself ready for the day. She needs a lot more sleep, though. "Good Morning, Jiyeon-ah~" her mom greeted.

"Hurry up!" Junkyu reminded.

"Okay, geez!" She prepared herself a sandwich and a cup of coffee and prepared herself before going out of the house with Junkyu. "Bye, mom!"

"Take care, you two!"

———

"It has been a good while since the last time you woke up this late."

Jiyeon pouted. "Aish, I'm sorry."

"What time did you sleep?" Junkyu asked.

"Err... 4am.. hehe."

"You had 3 hours of sleep!" Junkyu furrowed her eyebrows at Jiyeon. Jiyeon just looked down and shrugged. They had reached the school and parted ways to go to their classrooms.

Jiyeon released a sigh. "It's because of that- aish!" She stomped her foot. She's about to enter her classroom and she saw the three boys talking to each other. She took a deep breath and made her way to sit beside Yedam.

"Good Morning!" Yedam greeted. Jiyeon just nodded. "What happened to your eyes?"

She avoided eye contact with Yedam. "You didn't reply to my texts last night, by the way."

"You texted me? Oh, sorry I was busy. Didn't check my phone." She didn't look at Yedam.

"Noona, are you okay?" Doyoung asked.

Jiyeon faced him and smiled. "Of course. Why would I not be, Kim Doyoung?"

"She's weird today." Keita whispered at Doyoung.

"I thought you went straight home when you left." Yedam's face became serious. "You were with Yoonbin hyung."

"How's your sleep, boys?" Jiyeon asked, doodling on her paper.

Is she ignoring me? Yedam thought.

"I was kinda tired from yesterday so I slept so well~" Doyoung shrugged.

"How's your sleep, Jiyeon?" Yedam was worried about her, not sleeping well.

She still did not bother to look at him. "Well, I had 3 hours of sleep."

"Aren't you tired?" Keita remembers how much Jiyeon sleep in class, before. "Coffee~"

Yedam released a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair. "Ah, Jiyeon. Are you free this weekend?"

She slowly looked at him. "Uh... no."

"What?"

"I'm going out with Yoonbin." She shrugged.

"With Junkyu hyung?"

"Nah, just us."

"Wow."

"What do you mean 'wow', hyung?"

Yedam shrugged.

"Yoonbin won't be here in Seoul forever, so I want to spend time with him." Keita and Doyoung's mouths formed in 'o'

"Tch." It could be with Junkyu hyung anyways.

———

"Annyeong~~" Jiyeon sat in between Junkyu and Mashiho.

"Hey." Mashiho pouted.

"Just sit beside me, Jiyeon." Yedam suggested. Jiyeon ignored his words and still sat beside her brother.

Yedam released a sigh and just took his seat.

"What's wrong?" Haruto asked Doyoung.

"Oh there's something wrong with her today." Doyoung whispered.

They all proceeded in eating.

"It's good that you're not on your phone." Hyunsuk told Yedam. "But you look so down."

Yedam just sighed and quickly looked at Jiyeon who's about to finish her food.

Soon, Yedam's phone rang and it caught everyone's attention, especially Jiyeon's.

Seeing the caller's name, he picked it up right away.

"Oh, Seoyeonie."

Hearing that, Jiyeon looked away, finishing her food.

"I'm done eating!" She smiled and stood up. "Gotta blast~." She stood up and started walking. Yedam just looked at her walking away. She don't usually finish her food this fast. If she would be done before anyone else, she'll wait for him, Keita and Doyoung so they can go back to their room together.

"Where's she going?" 

Yedam ended the call with Seoyeon and proceeded in eating. "Did you two fought?" Junkyu asked.

"No, hyung. I don't know what's up with her today. She barely talked to me." Yedam sighed.

———

Yedam spent the rest of the lunch time with only Keita and Doyoung. "Is she even coming back here before our next period?" Keita asked.

"There she is." Doyoung pointed at the door. "Great timing."

"Where have you been?" Yedam fixed himself.

Jiyeon shrugged. Yedam didn't utter any word anymore. He thinks that she just doesn't want to talk to him and just spend her time with only Yoonbin.

They let the rest of the day pass without talking to each other. The both of them only talked with Keita and Doyoung.

Their last period had finally finished and they're being dismissed. Jiyeon stood up and arranged her things in her bag.

"Jiyeonie.." Yedam looked at her. "Should I come with you to your house? Let's study." He smiled.

"No thanks." She fake smiled. "Our homework is quite easy, I can do it by myself."

She finished arranging her stuff. She put on her bag and turned her back to walk out of the room and find Junkyu.

Yedam sighed.

"Hyung, you okay?"

"Is she.. avoiding me?"

———

hey >><<
I might put a lot of instagram
chapters for the upcoming happenings
because, something's up and i can't
wait until i can write the chapter i'm
talking about, oof. Anywayyyss
Thank u for reading!!! ily:>
-angel