34

"Wow, I'm just so happy for them! I knew it from the first time of meeting Yoonbin oppa." She crossed her arms. "They really looked good together and they're officially together now!" She clapped.

Do you have to remind me of that. Yedam rolled his eyes. "Why are you here in my room? Go to your room, I'm going to change."

Seoyeon pouted. "But aren't you happy for them?"

"Didn't I tell you that I am, too? Just go out of my room, Seoyeon. You're irritating me." He sighed.

"E-excuse me?" Seoyeon stood up from his bed. "You're getting irritated to me now?"

"I have no time to talk, just get out of my room, Jung Seoyeon. I'm tired."

She looked down and nodded. "Arasso."

Seoyeon closed the door right after she walked out. Yedam threw himself over his bed, putting both of his hands over his forehead.

He turned on his phone and called Junkyu.

———

"How's your day, you two?" Mrs. Kim looked at Jiyeon.

"Wah, we had a great time, mom." She smiled.

"You should have gone there with me!"

"Ah, shut up!"

Suddenly, Junkyu's phone rang. "Yeob-." He stopped and looked at Yoonbin. "What for?"

Jiyeon pouted and looked at Junkyu confusingly. "Arasso."

Junkyu hanged up and acted normal. "Go change your clothes and let's play, Yoonbin." He ran to the living room and turned on the tv.

Both Yoonbin and Jiyeon went to their rooms and changes their clothes.

As Yoonbin was changing, his phone suddenly vibrated.

———

unknown : hyung, congrats~
for having jiyeon as your girlfriend.

unknown : this is yedam, btw.

unknown : as her best friend,
i want you to make her happy
and take care of her, hyung.

unknown : i trust u! :)

———

What is he saying? Yoonbin thought. He just smirked typing his response.

"Wahh, Bang Yedam. I just hope you know the truth."

———

After sending those messages to Yoonbin, Yedam stood up and shuffled his hair. Not too long after, he received a text.

———

yoonbin hyung : thanks ,
I will :)
read , 5:27 pm

———

Yedam licked his lips, closed his eyes and gulped. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at his ring. "Shit hurts."

He took a moment before changing in to a much more comfortable clothes and went down the living room. He saw Seoyeon sitting at the couch on her phone, with his parents and Nini meters away from her.

He sat beside her and turned on the tv.

He picked up his cat and played with it.

"Ah, oppa, get her away from me."

"Wae wae?"

"Have you seen my cat scratches? Aish." She showed him scratches that were made by Nini.

Nini suddenly hissed and almost scratched Seoyeon again. Good that Yedam moved her away. "Chill, Nini-ya."

He calmed the cat down. "Nini is such a picky cat." Yedam's dad laughed.

"Uncle, you know Nini hates EVERYONE." Seoyeon gave emphasis to the word. "Except you and Yedam oppa."

"Ani." Yedam caressed his cat. "He likes Doyoung and.."

"Nugu?" Seoyeon raised an eyebrow.

Yedam released a sigh. "Jiyeonie.."

His mother smiled. "Wah, Jiyeonie. I like her too!"

She caught everyone's attention. "I like her for Yedami."

Yedam just looked down. "Ah.. mom. She's taken."

"What?!"

He nodded and smiled.

"Aish, you should have asked her sooner than the guy, son!" The father said. "How about all the efforts you've done?"

Yedam just shrugged.

"Eii, auntie, uncle. I'm here." Seoyeon shrugged.

"Aww, Seoyeonie." The mother smiled at her. "Take care of Yedam, okay? As his sister." She winked.

What the shit. Seoyeon thought. She just nodded and sighed.

"But you know, Jiyeon eonni's boyfriend is handsome and they looks so good together, auntie! Wah.."

"Really?"

Seoyeon nodded.

Yedam got pissed. "Stop talking about them, can you? You're pissing me off." He stood up and picked Nini up. He went back to his room and buried his face to his pillows. He screamed. "You were too slow, Bang Yedam." He told himself.

Tears came out of his eyes. He cried until he fell asleep in the same position.

———

He woke up feeling so down. He decided to go out for a walk so he wore a hoodie. "I'll just go out for a walk." He sniffed.

"Yedami, did you cry, my son?" His mom checked him up. He shook his head a no. "Arasso. Come back and have dinner, okay?"

He nodded his head. "Oppa, I'll come with you."

Yedam sighed. He doesn't want to go out alone, anyways. "Hurry up."

Seoyeon got ready fast so they went out together. Seoyeon just followed where Yedam would want to go. She didn't utter a word since she feels like he would get mad at her.

They both ended up having a coffee.

Seoyeon's just on her phone, scrolling through her feed. She looked at Yedam, seeing a post.

"Have you seen Jiyeon eonni's photo?"

Yedam just looked at her and got his phone. He went to his Instagram and finally saw it.

He tossed his phone to the side of the table. "Fuck it."

He just put his head down the table and released a deep sigh. Seoyeon just looked at him seriously.

———
this ff is about to end soon,
ajksjosjosk. I don't know if
I'm excited or what eye-
2.5k reads is already a lot ><
Thank you so much! Ily!
-angel