8

"I really hate being here, Junkyu." Jiyeon crossed her arms. They are currently at the room of Music Club. Junkyu looked at her. "Can you chill? It's not like someone's gonna kill you."

As they waited for the club moderator to come, "hyung!" Three boys went to them and sat beside them. "Y-YOU'RE HERE?!" Jiyeon yelled.

Yedam looked at him in confusion. "You too?" He asked back.

"Aaaiish."

"He can't not be here, he's god Yedam." Jihoon said. The three boys made her feel a lot more comfortable, how can she sing later?

They waited a bit more until the club moderator came. Since it's the first day of clubs, they have to have a little introduction performances individually and that made Jiyeon nervous. Some brought instruments to sing with.

Since they sat at the back, they were the last ones who performed in front of the club and on the mini stage. Among them, the first one who performed is Haruto. He rapped 'Dat $tick' by Rich Brian.

All the girls, except Jiyeon went crazy when he started rapping. It's not like she doesn't care, she really just feels nervous.

After his rap, everyone including Jiyeon clapped and applaud for Haruto. She likes how he raps with his deep voice, as always. Girls are cheering up for him, some are also going crazy, oh god. It's not a lie that some of the club members just joined too see their crushes.

One by one, they performed and made everyone fall in love with their voices. And the longer Jiyeon wait, the longer she feels nervous.

"Kim Junkyu!" Everybody cheered for Junkyu who's now about to perform.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" He bubbly introduced himself. "Kim Junkyu ibnida." He smiled. After introducing himself he started performing. He sang 'Beautiful' by crush. All of them obviously fell in love with Junkyu's voice and some even fell in love with him already. After he was done singing, he came back to his seat.

"neowaui gieok~ neowaui chueooOoOooK~" Jeongwoo teased Junkyu by imitating his singing. They all laughed and again, except Jiyeon.

Yedam stood up as his named was called. Everybody cheered up for him as he went on the mini stage. "I'll be singing a song that I just recently wrote." He smiled and it made the girls die. He caught Jiyeon's attention when he started singing, and she was shocked for hearing his singing voice for the very first time.

"Hey girl
These days I feel a strange feeling
Hey girl
I think I've come to like you a lot
Yeah, Chili sauce with hotdog
Perfect girl that I have
As time goes by I like you more
You my love"

(a/n: of course i translated it haeho >~<)

"I smell this as a confession." Jiyeon heard Doyoung whispered at Keita. She looked at them and they both looked like they're caught of something.

Jiyeon would lie if she says that she did not fell in love with Yedam's voice. She did not know he's this talented. After the song, he went back to his seat and looked at Jiyeon who's staring at him. "What?"

"Didn't know you have an amazing voice." She said. She completely forgot about performing next. She heard her name being called and she went back to her senses. She stood up and went in front of the club nervously.

She honestly doesn't know what to sing. She prepared no music because she's just not ready. It was silence after she introduced herself, she's still thinking about what song she could sing.

through the night - iu

She thought.

She took a deep breath, held the mic in front of her mouth and started singing without music. She's shaking and she just looked at Junkyu who's cheering her up at the very back of the room. She did not want to sing in front of many people as she always remember the last time she did.

She knew her father died before going on stage 5 years ago. She cried so much but she still went to perform for the school's program. In the middle of the song, she just couldn't help it. She dropped the microphone and ran off stage. She felt so embarrassed.

And now she's singing once again.

She saw Junkyu mouthed. "Uljima, Jiyeon-ah."
(uljima : don't cry)
So she tried her best not to.

She finished the song and smiled nervously.

She thought no one would like her voice but it turned out to be the opposite. Everybody loved it, everybody cheered for her. Especially the boys at the back. Oh, they even chanted her name.

———

"Jiyeon really did well earlier." Jihoon complimented.

Everybody agreed. Clubs had finished and they're now heading to their homes. "Good job, lil sis." Junkyu patted Jiyeon's head.

"Aahh! I really shouldn't have joined this club! I almost cried earlier!" She stamped her legs.

"Really! You did good. Everybody loved your voice, noona. You shouldn't be embarrassed." Haruto said.

Jiyeon sighed. Junkyu suddenly thought of an idea for his sister to feel better. "Let's go to the mall tomorrow." He said. The boys, and Jiyeon looked at him. "It's weekend, so why not? Let's cheer Jiyeon up."

He wants Jiyeon to forget about what happened five years ago and he really wants Jiyeon to be confident.

Everybody's down for it, so they planned about what they will do for the whole day next day.