20

"You're sure you're all good, now." Jiyeon looked at Yedam.

"You've asked me a million times, now." He smiled. "I told you I'm fine."

Junkyu squinted his eyes on Jiyeon. "Stop being worried, sis."

"I'm just.. making sure."

She felt a hand patting her head again. "Yah! I told you to stop that..." she fixed her hair. "You still owe me a cone of ice cream...

"I know~" Yedam chuckled.

"The competition's in three days..." Jihoon reminded them as he took a bite on his sandwich. Jiyeon gasped. "I almost forgot! I have to make my banners now.."

"We have the president of our fans club with us everyday" Haruto laughed looking at Jiyeon. She just shrugged.

"Modudeul~" They heard Lee Seunghoon called and he caught everyone's attention. He's with both sing and dance senior team.

"The president told us that we can rehearse at the venue now. I'm excited to see your performances!" Lisa smiled at them. "Should we go all together?"

"Ne~" They all stood up and followed their seniors to the venue the school will use for the competition. Since they're the only ones who will rehearse there, not a lot of people will be watching them.

As soon as they arrived, they got the music ready and Hayi, Suhyun and Jiwon rehearsed first so they went up on stage and practice. At first, only the girls were singing, Jiwon's no where to be found on stage.

"Should I call Yoonbin?" Jiyeon looked at Junkyu and he nodded. She called Yoonbin quickly so he can come at the venue real quick.

"Annyeong!" A greet made the boys turn their heads. Kim Hanbin, Kim Jinhwan and Kang Seungyoon took a seat beside them. "Ah hyung!" Yedam gave each of them brother hugs. The boys stood up and greeted them

Seungyoon shuffled Yedam's hair.

"We're here to support all of you~" Hanbin sat beside Haruto.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." Haruto greeted.

"Wah, you look alike" Jinhwan pointed out. Haruto just rubbed the back of his neck. Hanbin just smiled and shuffled his hair.

"KIM JIWON!" Seungyoon's loud voice made all of them look back on stage. Jiwon just came out and started rapping. All of them cheered for him.

"Jiwon oppa is really good at rapping... wow." Jiyeon's mouth is open. Lisa looked at her. "You must be good at singing, Jiyeon."

"N-ne?"

"I expect you to be a part of the singing team next year." Lalisa smiled at her.

Soon, Yoonbin came and found Jiyeon so he sat beside her. Jiyeon introduced him to Lisa as well. "I'll rehearse now~" Lisa stood up and waved at both Jiyeon and Yoonbin and went up on stage.

"Good thing you're here before your team rehearses." Jiyeon looked at Yoonbin. He just smiled at her. "Are we rehearsing next?" She nodded.

They watched the senior dance team rehearse. They're watching their whole performance for the first time. After the dance, they all applaud for the team.

"Yoonbin!" Junkyu called. "Let's go."

He stood up and followed his team. Jiyeon looked at her back. "Jiyeon, have you watched the whole performance of Treasure 7?" Keita asked.

"I actually chose not to watch them practice cause I want to see the whole performance when it's completely done." She looked back on stage. Junkyu is at the very front. The music started and it caught everyone's attention.

As usual, Jiyeon's mouth is open.. watching their choreography for the first time.

When it was Haruto's part, Jiyeon's eyes widened when Haruto, Yedam and Jeongwoo started body rolling. She gasped. "MY BABIES ARE BODY ROLLING-."

"Yedam's your baby?" Keita teased.

"Just— Haruto and Jeongwoo!" She glared at him. Her eyes went to Yedam and him only.

After they rehearsed, the dance team went on stage.

"Did I do well?" Yoonbin looked at Jiyeon. "Uhh..." she can't look at Yoonbin. How can she tell if she just looked at Yedam the whole time? "Y-yeah! Really well."

———