38

"KIM JIYEON!"

"Shut up." She rubbed her eyes. "My alarm isn't yelling at me yet so I can still sleep." She turned and hugged her panda.

"Yeah, right." Junkyu tapped his foot on the ground. "But just letting you know that your boyfriend's waiting for you downstairs."

Jiyeon widened her eyes and got up as soon as she heard what Junkyu said. "WHAT?!"

Junkyu just shrugged and smiled like a koala. "Hurry up, sis." He walked out of the room and went down the dining room.

Jiyeon got up and got ready as fast as she could.

———

"I'm so happy!" The mother jumped and clapped. The boys smiled, looking at her. "You know, I really was rooting for you and my daughter." She winked at Yedam.

Yedam just rubbed the back of his neck and smiled.

Yoonbin smiled, looking at Yedam. "Who wouldn't want this smart talented boy as their boyfriend?"

"Take care of her, arasso?" He continued.

"HEY!" Junkyu pouted. "I'm the brother, here!"

Yoonbin just shrugged.

"YAH!"

Jiyeon caught everyone's attention as she ran down the stairs. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

She received a smack on the arm from her mom. "Ow!"

"Is that how you treat your boyfriend?"

Jiyeon just pouted while caressing her arm. She looked at Yoonbin. "Yay! You're awake this early."

"My flight is early too. I got to get ready after you leave." He smiled.

Jiyeon just pouted.

"Eat your breakfast." Yedam told her. She sat beside him and in front of Junkyu and Yoonbin. Since Jiyeon's the only one who hasn't eaten yet, they just talked until Jiyeon finished her food.

After they all got completely ready Jiyeon ran towards Yoonbin, giving him a hug. "I'll miss you!" She looked like a five year old not letting her dad go to work.

"Aish, I'll try to come back next year."

Jiyeon looked at Yoonbin. "Really?" She giggled and let go of him.

"Or maybe we can be the ones who'll visit you." Junkyu smiled.

Yoonbin opened his arms. Junkyu gave him a brother hug. "Thank you for keeping it as a secret." Yoonbin whispered at Junkyu.

Junkyu smiled at him, tapping his back. "You'll find someone better." He whispered back.

Yup, Junkyu knew Yoonbin's feelings for Jiyeon for a long time, now.

"Yedam-ssi~" Yoonbin called. Yedam walked to him and gave him a brother hug. He faced Yoonbin and Yoonbin gave him a thin smile. "Take care of Jiyeon and never let her go."

Yedam nodded and smiled widely. "Why would I let her go?"

Yoonbin just shuffled Yedam's hair. "Aish, go to school now. I have to get myself ready."

"Text us when you got home, arasso?" Yoonbin nodded at Jiyeon.

The three of them went out of the house and went to their school together.

"Did you sleep well?" Jiyeon looked up at Yedam while walking.

"No."

"Why?" She frowned.