31

As they were eating, Jiyeon noticed that Yedam has barely touched his food and he's just facing his phone the whole time.

She furrowed her eyebrows before she peeked a little to see what's he doing.

She saw that Yedam's texting Seoyeon and saw that Seoyeon had sent him a heart. She rolled her eyes and filled her mouth with food. Seoyeon again.

"Yah, slow down. You might choke." Yedam looked at her and she just rolled her eyes. His eyes went back to his phone after checking on Jiyeon.

"Can you eat without your phone, Yedam? You've been on your phone since you got here." Junkyu pointed out.

Yedam finally put down his phone. "Mian.. Seoyeon just need some help today."

"For what?" Jiyeon drank some water.

"She wants to rearrange her room and take most stuff outside to replace them." He shrugged and proceeded on eating. "I told her to wait for me after my class."

"We'll help." Jiyeon volunteered. The boys raised their eyebrows at her. "We'll help." Jiyeon repeated.

"Nop! We still have something to do as Student Council members~" Byounggon looked at Seunghun.

"Yup." Thankfully. Seunghun thought.

Jiyeon looked at Keita. "I-I have something to do too! With... uhh.. Haruto and Mashiho. Yeah." He smiled.

"Yea... we have something, you know. Yeah." Mashiho looked away.

"We have something to do?" Haruto looked at Keita and he widened his eyes at Haruto, giving him a hint. "Oh! Yeah... I remember now, just- just some Japanese thang you know, Noona. Hehe."

Jiyeon looked at Doyoung.

"I-."

She squinted her eyes at him. "Stop lying. You and Jeongwoo will come with us after class."

"Aish."

"Thank you~!" Yedam smiled widely at them and patted Jiyeon's head.

———

"I'm home!" Yedam yelled as he took off his shoes and others did the same.

"Oppa!" Seoyeon ran down the stairs and was surprised with Yedam's friends with him. "Oh, annyeong eonni~" She greeted Jiyeon.

Jiyeon just smiled at her. "Aish, stop being so kind." Doyoung rolled his eyes.

"Do you want me to kill you instead?" Seoyeon crossed her arms.

"Yah."

"YAH."

"Okay, stop arguing." Yedam hit Doyoung. "They're here to help you for your room. Where's mom, by the way?"

"Really? Yay! Thank you~ Both of your parents had to meet someone." Seoyeon smiled. They headed to her room and started bringing out some stuff she wants to get rid off.

Thank god, they're wearing their gym uniforms. The boys had brought the things out and the room's almost empty. "I'm hungry." Jeongwoo touched his tummy. "I'm thirsty." Doyoung sighed.

"We should get some food." Junkyu suggested. All of them agreed. Junkyu went down stairs and ordered food with Jeongwoo while Doyoung decided to prepare juice for them.

The only ones left in the room is Seoyeon, Yedam and Jiyeon.

Jiyeon's arranging the books on the bookshelf while Seoyeon's stepping on the ladder to put up some fairy lights. "I told you I should be the one who's putting them up, I'm still taller than you." Yedam's holding the ladder, supporting it.

"Ah, oppa. I can do this, trust me."

Seoyeon finished putting up the lights and stared walking down.

But she missed a step.

Jiyeon turned to Seoyeon, hearing her scream. She's now in Yedam's arms.

Jiyeon just didn't bother to look at them anymore and focused herself on putting books on the shelf.

"You okay?" Yedam checked on Seoyeon.

"Y-yeah.. thank you."

Jiyeon tiptoed trying to put up a book. "Haruto must have been here.." Because she couldn't reach it, the book slipped off her hand and fell to her head.

"Ow!" She held her head and caressed it. "Stupid me.."

Yedam went to her right away and checked if she's okay. "You should have asked me to put it up. Aish, does it hurt?"

"That's a hard ass book! Of course it does." Yedam laughed at her response.

Seoyeon rolled her eyes and leaned. "Ah!" She caressed her ankle. "Ow... it hurts.." She's trying to get Yedam's attention instead of Jiyeon who's really hurt.

He went up to her. "What now?"

"I think my foot landed the wrong way earlier.. ow.."

While Yedam's checking her, Jiyeon just released a sigh and pouted, still caressing her head. A smirk formed in Seoyeon's lips.

"We already ordered!" Junkyu and Jeongwoo entered the room, followed by Doyoung who's holding a tray with a pitcher of juice. "What happened to you?" Junkyu looked at Jiyeon. "Err.. I was just clumsy.. I'm good, hehe."

"You have a lump on your forehead, noona!" Jeongwoo pointed out.

"Uhh..." Jiyeon looked back at Yedam who's still checking Seoyeon. She looked down and sighed. "We should go home." Junkyu said.

"N-no.. I'll just go home by myself. Help them here." She smiled. "You still have to bring in some stuff."

Junkyu just nodded.

Jiyeon went out of the room without Yedam noticing. She texted Yoonbin to meet her at the ice cream shop as soon as possible.

———

"Brought you some ice." Yoonbin threw the ice bag at her. "You should've treat that first before going here."

"Hehe, I wanted to get some ice cream right away. I wanted to leave that place asap anyways." She pursed her lips in a thin line and looked down. Silence was between them until Jiyeon finished her ice cream.

"You ate ice cream but you still look like you're sad."

Jiyeon laughed for a bit. "Yoonbin, I want to open up something to you.."

"Go on." Yoonbin looked at her.

"I started liking someone... he's my best friend."

Yoonbin gasped. "You"re confessing to me, arent you?!"

She hit him so bad. "Just let me speak!" Yoonbin laughed and nodded.

"Not gonna lie, I thought he likes me too. That's what they say, though. So that's what I thought. But some girl came and she's pretty close to his life. She's close to him growing up. Who am I? Just a girl who became his best friend earlier this year." She laughed a little bit. "I started feeling jealous every time he talks about her, every time I see him texting her. I just think that he's.. already dating her."

"But the thing is, he's not telling me anything about that." She looked down to her ring. Why do I want to take this shit off? "I mean, I don't think he care that I have this lump on my head." She shrugged. "I want this kind of feeling to leave me alone.

"Maybe he's waiting for the right moment to tell you, Ji." Yoonbin looked away. "Just talk it out to him." He looked at her again and smiled. "About your feelings... just wait and you'll figure it out."

Jiyeon nodded. "I think so. I'll avoid him for a while.."

Yoonbin pulled Jiyeon to a hug and smiled. He hugged her tightly so she can feel a lot more better. "Let's walk home." He stood up and Jiyeon did the same.

They started walking home and a smirk formed in to Yoonbin's lips, thinking of a plan.