28

"She's back?!" Both Keita and Doyoung was surprised with what Yedam just told them. He just nodded and smiled. "But.. what about Jiyeon noona?" Doyoung pouted.

"What about her?" Yedam asked confusingly.

"I mean, hyung. Seoyeon noona is your first love. Sad that- No. Good, that you both didn't end up together because she had to leave to study abroad." Doyoung shrugged.

He received a hit from Keita, and a glare from Yedam. "First, you don't have to make me remember the fact that I didn't end up with the girl i loved. Second, I'm now Jiyeon's"

"Past is past, you got me? Seoyeon and I are friends and that's just it. Jiyeon's the one I've been hoping for, now." He continued.

"Can I speak up? Hehe." Keita raised his hand a bit. "I hate Seoyeon."

Yedam's eye brows furrowed. "Come on, she didn't leave because of me, it was because of her studies."

"Ah, Yedam. That's not what I'm talking about. There's just something I hate so much about her and I don't know it, myself."

"And who's this 'her', you're talking about?"

The eyes of the three boys widened upon seeing Jiyeon standing in front of them. She sat beside Yedam and took her bag off her shoulders. "Ah- a friend of mine."

One of her eye brows raised up and looked at Yedam. "Who?" He suddenly smiled and it made Jiyeon cross her arms. "Yah, I said who?"

"I'll introduce her to you soon." He smiled.

"Tch." She leaned at her seat and looked away.

"Eii, noona's jealous~" Doyoung teased.

"E-Excuse me? Me? Jealous?" She turned to look at the younger. "Why would I be? I don't like Yedam." She rolled her eyes and faced the front.

"Liar." Doyoung squinted his eyes at her.

Keita tapped Yedam's shoulder and got closer to whisper. "Her inner bitch self is showing!" He whispered shouted.

Yedam slowly tapped Jiyeon's shoulder and she snapped her head at him. "Ah, wae? Are you mad at me?"

"What? Who's mad?"

Yedam's left hand made Jiyeon look at him. "Hey, I'm sorry I didn't reply for two days. Hehe."

She removed his hand on her face. "Ew." She glared at him. "I got worried, if you don't know."

"Noona, just admit that you missed him" Doyoung teased. "YAH!"

"Oops."

———

"Yo, this is the way to our house. You know that." Jiyeon pointed at the street she's about to walk through. Yedam smiled and went close to her.

"Huh?"

"Hyung, I'll bring Jiyeon back before dark." Yedam smiled at Junkyu.

Junkyu nodded and started walking away. "Why at your house?"

"Uhh, let's just study tomorrow, can we?" Yedam pulled Jiyeon and put his arm around her shoulder. "Ah, stop it! It's heavy."

"Why are we even going at your house even if we're not studying?" She removed Yedam's arm away from her.

He smiled and looked at her. "I'll introduce you to someone."

They walked until they reached Yedam's house. "I'm home!"

"Oppa!"

A girl ran up to Yedam and gave him a hug. Hey, that's my move! Jiyeon thought, furrowing her eye brows at her. "Y-yah" Yedam removed Seoyeon away from him and looked back at Jiyeon.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo~" Seoyeon bowed and brightly greeted. "You must be Jiyeon eonni."

Jiyeon bowed, but her face is still confused. She tugged Yedam's shirt and looked up at him. "W-who.."

"Ah! right. She's Seoyeon. She grew up with me in this house. My mom took care of her while her parents are working abroad." Yedam smiled at Jiyeon. "We grew up pretty close, she treated me as her brother."

"And you treated her as your sister too?" Jiyeon asked.

Yedam gulped. "uhh. Yeah. Yeah, I treated her as my sister."

"Should we go inside, now?" Seoyeon smiled at Jiyeon. "I've been waiting to meet you, eonni." She dragged Jiyeon to the living room and they both sat at the couch.

Yedam went to his room to change.

"How is oppa treating you, eonni?" Seoyeon asked right away.

"G-good.. He's my best friend so.." Jiyeon answered shyly.

Seoyeon noticed Jiyeon's hand. "Oh, you wear the same ring as him!" Jiyeon hid her hand behind her. "ah.. yeah. It was a gift from him."

"Are you sure you both are just friends? Seems like you guys are dating.." Seoyeon teased.

"N-no! We aren't dating.." Jiyeon bit her lips.

Good. Seoyeon thought.

"I actually just came back from the US, I studied there for some years, even if my parents are there, I really loved being here. I missed Seoul so much. Yedam oppa too. That's why I came back~"

It's not that I asked.. Jiyeon thought. She know that Seoyeon's the girl Keita had talked about this morning that he hate. She doesn't find Seoyeon bad or anything, she's just too talkative.

"You came back for Yedam"

"Yeah." Seoyeon smiled. "Ah! Since you're best friends with him.. Mind if we become best friends too?"

Jiyeon noticed a guy from behind Seoyeon. It's Yedam, waiting for her answer. "Uh.. Yeah. I guess.."

Both girls heard a clap from behind, they saw Yedam smiling widely. Suddenly, smirk formed in Seoyeon's lips upon hearing Jiyeon's answer.

———
OKAY. HI. HELLO. ANNYEONG.
Hyunsuk's profile image was posted
earlier today aND HE LOOKS SOOOO
DANG GOOD. PROTECT HIM
AT ALL COSTS 😤😤
-angel