29

"I've got your examination results!" Ms. Lee raised the test papers using both of her hands.

Jiyeon looked at her back. "You guys nervous?" She asked Keita and Doyoung.

"Why would I not be?"

"Of course, noona."

"Are you?" Yedam looked at her. "I don't know, actually." She shrugged.

The teacher called someone to distribute the papers to their owners.

Jiyeon bit her nails until she received her paper. She didn't dare to look at it yet and peeked a little at Yedam's paper. "Psh, as expected."

"I got 85%!" Doyoung celebrated.

"What score did you get, Jiyeon?" Keita asked.

"Uhh..." she slowly looked at her paper. "No I didn't.."

"OH YES YOU DID." Keita's eyes widened.

"I GOT THE PERFECT SCORE!" She covered her mouth.

"That's right ~ Bang Yedam and Kim Jiyeon got the perfect scores in this test. Congrats!" The teacher clapped her hands for the both.

"Wah, I envy them."
"JUST ONE MORE ITEM UGH."
"CONGRATS !!"

Jiyeon looked at Yedam with a cheeky smile. "Ice cream~"

"Uhh.. actually.. not now, Jiyeon." Yedam rubbed the back of his neck. "Seoyeon and I have lots of things to do."

Jiyeon looked down. "I see, I'll get myself an ice cream after class." She truthfully smiled. Honestly speaking, Jiyeon had a great time with Seoyeon. She's this talkative girl that she probably had told Jiyeon her whole life, except one thing. Jiyeon didn't regret saying yes to becoming Seoyeon's friend.

"But since you got the perfect score, I'll make it up to you." He smiled. "Soon, okay?" He patted her head and received a glare afterwards.

"Just ask her for a date, hyung. 'Jiyeon, let's go out on a date.' An easy sentence to say~." Doyoung shrugged.

Yedam hit Doyoung and Keita just laughed. "But yeah... kinda like that." Yedam said, properly sitting.

Jiyeon froze.

"Noona, you're blushing."

Keita screamed a bit. "A date, it is sjskssjks."

"DID YOU JUST SJSKSSJKS IN REAL LIFE?" Doyoung furrowed his eyebrows at Keita.

The four of them laughed and talked about some other things until the bell rang. They went to the cafeteria together and sat at Junkyu's table.

"Woah. your food looks good, Yedam." Jihoon said while chewing.

"Your mom is so good at cooking~" Jiyeon said before taking a sip of her water.

"Ah, Seoyeon made it."

Almost everyone in the table choked with what they heard. Junkyu even spilled his drink,

"S-Seoyeon... Jung Seoyeon?" Byounggon got a napkin and threw it at Junkyu. "She's back?"

"Oh, haven't I told you? Yeah, she's back." Yedam nodded and smile widely. He gave Jiyeon some of his food which made Jiyeon widen her eyes. "Eat your food, I'm good."

"Aish, just eat up." Yedam smiled.

Doyoung is looking at them disgustingly. Not because Yedam's being sweet but because of the food Seoyeon made. "I'm praying for the both of you."

"She might have put poison there." He continued.

"Ah, Doyoung! She won't do that!" Yedam furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"Oh... yeah, I remembered. She likes you so she won't do that. Hehe"

Jiyeon choked. "M-mwo?!"

"She doesn't." Yedam shook his head.

"Whatever.. But why do you guys hate her? She's pretty sweet and kind." Jiyeon continued drinking water.

The boys furrowed their brows at Jiyeon, except Yedam. He just nodded agreeing to what Jiyeon said.

"That's what we thought too~" Jihoon whispered. Good that Yedam didn't hear it.

"She's bubbly and talkative.. we slowly got along when I met her." Jiyeon smiled. "She's good at cooking too." She commented after eating some of Seoyeon's dish for Yedam.

"Let's have a talk later, sis." Junkyu said and finished his lunch. Jiyeon nodded and put up her thumb.

———

"I thought Yedam will come with us today? I thought he'll be studying with you?" Junkyu asked while his hands are in his pockets.

"He'll be going out with Seoyeon, I guess." She pouted. "But it's okay~ I'm getting better grades now, though. I even got the perfect score in my Science test. He doesn't have to come at home everyday." She shrugged.

"Jiyeon."

"What?"

"Don't allow yourself be too close with Seoyeon." Junkyu looked at her.

"Waeyo? She's nice to me." She pouted.

"Just— Just listen to me. You don't know her that well yet." So as Yedam. He thought. "You don't know what's gonna happen." Specially now, that Yedam likes you.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. "I'll just go buy an ice cream alone. I'll follow you home!" She ran away from her brother and went to a different way.

"I'll go with y—. Okay nevermind." He stopped. "Aish, that girl."

———

"Oh!" She stopped running upon seeing him ordering ice cream.

She smiled and slowly walked towards him.

She isn't that near to him yet, but she saw him take out his phone and typed something.

She received a text from him saying that he's at the ice cream shop. "Wah, little did you know, I'm just right here." She giggled and continued to walk.

"BOO!"

"HOLY SHI- AH, JIYEON!" He rolled his eyes and glared at her.

"You're treating me, huh?" She smiled. He just nodded and waited for his order.

"Congrats to the smartest girl I know~!" He joked.

Yoonbin gave Jiyeon a hug. "I'm so good, right?!" She bragged and let go of the hug.

"Jiyeon-ssi!" The worker greeted. "Annyeong, eonni!"

"Here's your favorite~!" The worker smiled and gave them 2 cones of ice cream.

"Thank you~" Yoonbin said before he attempted to eat up his ice cream.

"WAIT!"

"W-what?"

She took out her phone and took a photo of both cones. "Aish."

She just giggled at him.

"Let's go home now." Yoonbin smiled and wrapped his arms around Jiyeon's shoulders. He knows Jiyeon won't push him away because she has ice cream with her.

"Keep the good grades up, Jiyeon-ah. I'm proud of you." He shuffled her hair.

"You're like a big brother, Binnie." She giggled as she continued to eat ice cream.

That kinda hurt. Yoonbin thought. "I prefer being your boyfriend."

She raised an eyebrow at him before continuing to walk. Yoonbin just chuckled. "I'm kidding, Jiyeon."

They walked home together. As usual, Jiyeon got so much more bubbly and hyped when they got home.

"Ah, she's crazy." Yoonbin shook his head and fixed his hair. Still cute, though. He smiled.