36

"Hyung, I really don't understand what's happening with you and Jiyeon noona." Doyoung pouted.

"It's hard to explain too, Doyoung." Yedam looked at his ring real quick, trying to remove it.

"Good morning!" Jiyeon greeted with a smile.

Yedam put his ring back to its place.

"You're quite cheerful today, Jiyeon." Keita looked up at her. "Had a great sleep?"

Jiyeon nodded. She looked at Yedam and her smile faded away as she sat beside him. Not too long after, their class adviser finally came and greeted the class.

There were no such announcements so the class were quite a mess.

Yedam released a sigh. He raised his hand and called for the teacher. "Ms. Park."

"Yedam-ssi?"

"The class have been in the same seating arrangement for so long, ssaem."

"Ssaem! Let us change out seats!"
"Andwae! I like my seatmate!"

"Ah, I see. Okay." The teacher smiled and nodded her head. Some of the students celebrated, some of them complained.

"Yedam, you don't have to.."

"It's what you want, isn't it?" He faced Jiyeon.

"Hyung.."

Yedam took a look at her hand. "I see, you're still not wearing it." He sighed.

Jiyeon just didn't utter a word. He's mad at me...

It took minutes to get the class to a new seating arrangement. After it was done, Yedam furrowed his eyebrows as he realized that he's still sitting beside Jiyeon.

"I'll go now, have a great day, class!" Ms. Park picked up her things and went out the classroom.

"Ssaem!" Yedam ran out the room. "Ssaem, please allow me to change my seat."

"Yedam-ssi. You see, Jiyeon's mom had requested you as her only seat mate to maintain her grades. But that was quite a long time ago, though. Is there a problem with you two?"

"N-no. I'm good with her. I think she wants a new seat mate, though. You know, uhh.. to get close with some of our classmates."

The teacher nodded. "Arasso. I'll allow you to." Ms. Park smiled.

"Aniyo!"

They both looked back seeing Jiyeon running up to them. "It's okay, ssaem. I don't want to change seats." Jiyeon smiled and looked at Yedam. "We're okay."

"Okay, then. Let's just see each other around since I don't have a period in our class today." Jiyeon nodded and bowed to the adviser.

As soon as the teacher was far, Yedam looked at her. "I just don't get you." He said and walked past her, leaving her alone at the corridor. "Hurry up or you might be on detention after class, Kim Jiyeon."

———

"Noona!"

Jiyeon looked back. "Hmm?"

"Uhh.." He pulled Jiyeon somewhere there's no one at. He gave her a notebook which is familiar to her. "Can you keep this for me, please?"

She took it and looked at Doyoung. "Until when?"

"Tomorrow, I guess." Doyoung gave her a thin smile. "Ah! And noona, please don't open it until I say so."

Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows at him. "Uhh. Okay?"

"Okay! Gotta go now, noona! Byeee!" Doyoung left Jiyeon there, just looking at him running away. "What's wrong with him?" She pouted.

Doyoung smiled. "Yedam hyung's gonna kill me but whatever."

Jiyeon just walked around the campus, waiting for Junkyu to be dismissed. While walking, she received a text from Doyoung.

———

yoonbin hyung : yedam, can
i talk to you?

yoonbin hyung : i'm outside
your campus.

———

For what? Yedam furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Where's Doyoung?" Keita asked.

"I don't know, he was in a hurry to go out of the room earlier." He put his phone to his pocket. "I'll go, now."

Keita just nodded.

Yedam walked out of the campus, looking for Yoonbin.

"Yedam!"

He saw Yoonbin waving at him from afar.

He ran up towards the older where there's not a lot of people walking by.

"What are we going to talk about?" Yedam fixed himself.

Yoonbin gave him a slight smile.

"Jiyeon."

———

I will be starting to write
a new fanfic, soon! It will be
a Haruto fanfic, and
I hope you'll support
it as well as this one.
Err I'm excited ><.

———

Filo Readers!!!
Basahin niyo to hihi~

Support my bb >< cute nyan promise !Ily all :>

Ily all :>

———

Enjoy the next chapter ! ;)

-angel