6

Jiyeon went back to school after a week. Yes, a week. Not because she's not well but because she was lazy. She was just living her life at home hanging out with Yoonbin. And with that one week, oh she missed A LOT.

Thanks to Yedam, all her missed outs were listed. So she won't find it difficult to know what she missed. She came home with Yedam so he can start tutoring her right away.

"You're just staying there?" She raised an eye brow at Yedam who just became comfortable sitting on the sofa of the living room. "You're teaching me inside my room. Can you hurry up?"

Yedam stood right away, following Jiyeon upstairs. It was his first time going up the second floor after several times of visiting Jiyeon's home. He have never seen Junkyu's room too.

Junkyu and Yoonbin went out to the mall so only Yedam, Jiyeon and her mother is in the house.

"Woah." Yedam was amazed looking at Jiyeon's collection of stufftoys. "You said you are soft for stuff toys but I did not know you are obsessed with them."

She lets out a small laugh. "Stay there, I'll change." He nodded and let Jiyeon change inside her bathroom. After a while, they started studying right away.

It was quite hard for them because Jiyeon has A LOT to catch up on, she missed a lot and she has to take all of those completely soon. Yedam tried his best and Jiyeon was already catching up. She's now memorizing some of the lessons and she's doing well.

All Yedam could do was to look at her when she feels proud of herself, clapping and celebrating because she understands even just a bit of what Yedam told her.

"It's nice seeing you happy" Yedam looked straight in to her eyes. pretty.

It made her so uncomfortable so she broke the eye contact between her and Yedam. "I-I'll continue memorizing." She felt her cheeks heating up for a reason that she does not even know herself.

"Do well, Jiyeon-ah." He patted Jiyeon's head. "I'll treat you if you pass a test."

She looked back at him. "Just one?"

"Hmm..." He nodded. "Sure." He smiled.

They heard three knocks on the door before it opened. "I made you cookies!" Mrs. Kim entered and put the plate of cookies on the remaining space of the table. "Thank you Mrs. Kim!" Yedam smiled and the mother smiled back before she walks out of the room.

"don't you hate me?" A sudden question surprised Yedam after he got himself a cookie. "I'm this bad girl with a bad attitude, always rolling her eyes and always yells, bad at studying and bad at everything." She took a bite on her cookie.

"I don't hate you." Yedam straight up answered. "So you like me." She took another bite on her cookie.

Yedam choked and drank his juice right away. "W-what? Ahaha.. What? Why would I? Ahaha" He nervously laughed.

"I'm just kidding dude. I know no one would like me because I'm ugly as heck." She said.

Yedam just looked at her while saying that. He can't say anything anymore because he knows himself that he's already falling for Jiyeon.

------

"So what club are you guys signing up for?" Hyunsuk asked and looked at each person in the table. Junkyu, Jiyeon, Mashiho, Haruto, Jeongwoo and Seunghun.

Jiyeon widened her eyes. "C-club applications are now open?!" She raised her voice. People in the cafeteria looked at her. Yedam did not tell her that. that shit..

All the boys said music club. "noona, what are you signing up for?" Haruto asked.

"I don't know, can I not sign up for anything? Hehe."

Junkyu glared at her. "Jiyeon, you have to." He said. "Just sign up to Music Club with us and you're all good."

"You're good at singing noona? " Jeongwoo asked.

"No I'm not-"

"She's REALLY good at it" Junkyu interrupted his sister's words. Jiyeon just roller her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Then join us!" Mashiho tried persuading her.

"It will be fun, Jiyeon." Seunghun said.

Everyone tried convincing Jiyeon and it already made her irritated, "UGH! Fine! I'm signing up for Music Club. Just don't make me sing too much!"

———
it's hyunsuk's birthday today!!
our bb's growing up ㅠㅠ

i hope you enjoyed this part!
thank u so so so much for
reading :")
-angel