5

Jiyeon groaned loudly as she stretched her arms. It's already 1pm and she just woke up. "Shit, I gotta go to-."

"Oh."

She remembered her situation. She sat at the side of her bed and sighed. She checked her phone and there are messages that came from different people.

———

junkyu :p : take care of yourself
and don't make yourself tired.
junkyu :p : i know you'd wake up
very late.
junkyu :p : don't stress mom out.

———

yedam: good morning :D
yedam: i'll copy notes for you! rest
well :D
yedam: get well soon! ^^

———

why the heck is he so bubbly? She thought after reading Yedam's texts and rolled her eyes. Seconds later, she heard three knocks on her door.

"Jiyeon-ah~~"

She cleared her throat. "C-come in."

"My daughter! Are you fine? You should come down and eat. You skipped breakfast." Her mom smiled at her. She did not look at her mom's face. "I'll change first."

"Better hurry yourself up, Yoonbin is coming today."

"WHAT?!"

———

After changing clothes, Mrs. Kim helped Jiyeon to go to the dining room so she can eat. " why did you just tell me now?!"

"I-is there a problem with that?"

Jiyeon just gave out a sigh. Yoonbin is their childhood friend. Well, she had a crush on him before. But she haven't seen him for more than a decade so she doesn't know anymore. She's just nervous meeting him again after she got embarrassed when they were younger.

But Yoonbin's like a second big brother to her so she's excited at the same time.

*ding dong*

"Shit."

She bits her nails while waiting for the sound of the door opening. "YOONBIN-SSI!" She bit her lips, hearing her mom. She wants to peek but she's just not able to see the main door.

She puts her head down, on the dining table, burying it. Seconds later she felt presence close to her. "Yah, Kim Jiyeon." He's standing right in front of her with arms wide open, smiling.

"YOONBIN!!" She hugged him while seated. "YAH! You don't call me oppa anymore. The disrespect." He sighed.

"Sorry dude." She laughed. "But seriously is this really Yoonbin in front of me? You're so tall" she fake sobbed. "You were smaller than me before!"

"I know right. You might like me again" he winked.

Jiyeon glared at him as she pushed him away.

They heard Mrs. Kim laugh. "I'll leave you too here, for a while. I'll be meeting a friend. Behave, you two!" She gave them a smile before she left.

"Wow, I remember how you cried in front of me before, just because you confessed to me."

"YAH!" She hit him really hard.

"Ow!"

"That was over 10 years ago!" Yoonbin swears he can see smoke coming out of her ears and mouth. He laughed his ass off just teasing Jiyeon out. "But do you have someone you like?" He asked

"Ugh. Hell no. I don't have time for that, Bin." He smiled at her. A teasing one "really?" She glared at him once again.

"You're staying here?" She noticed Yoonbin's baggage. Yoonbin nodded as a response. "Yup! For a while. OH. And I got you this."

He gave Jiyeon a stufftoy. "Aww! Thank you! Ha! I got anotha one~"

———

lil sis: bin's here!
lil sis: go home right away after
your class. i know u missed him so
much. ;)

junkyu :p : whAT?!

———

"Hyung, what's the matter? Why do you look so shocked?" Doyoung asked

"I gotta go home right away."

Yedam stopped paying attention to his drawing and looked at Junkyu "W-what? Did something happened?" Yedam asked, worried that Jiyeon did something reckless that made something bad happen.

Junkyu hurriedly packed his stuff on his bag. "Jiyeon texted me that Yoonbin is with her right now." He left his friends confused. "Bye!"

Yedam thought.. who the shit is Yoonbin?

———
BINNIE'S HERE!! YAY.
am I updating too much?
oOf. I don't have lots of things
to do and it bores me so
I just focus myself on writing this
fanfic. I'm hoping that you're enjoying
the story!!! TYSM for reading Xx
- angel