Chapter Five

In Stuttgart, Loki standing in front of the museum, dressed in 21st-century attire and with the scepter, disguised as a cane, walks up to the entrance of the gala.

...........

Inside, a lavished gala with an orchestra playing is interrupted as the head doctor, Loki's target, walks up to the mic.

............

Outside the museum, German guards stand in their positions. One of them is standing on top of the roof, scoping. He then hears a thwack! He looks down. One of his guards is shot with an arrow. He raises his gun. He is shot dead by an arrow. Falls down. Barton and his crew arrive at the doors of the locked science building. Barton looks at the retinal scanner. He pulls out a Shield eye scanner instrument.

................

Loki looks from above the museum and descends down to where the head doctor is. As he makes it down and near the stage, he flips his cane the other end. The guard there notices him, pulls out his gun, but Loki clubs him around the head. Chaos erupts. Guests begin to flee the museum. Loki grabs the doctor and flips him over onto a marble table of the mythological creatures bilchsteim. Loki pulls out an optical torture device and plunges it down into the doctor's eye. The doctor twists and screams in pain.

..................

Suddenly, from Barton's instrument, a holographic eye of the head doctor appears and the image of the doctor appears on the screen. The doors to the facility open. Barton walks in and finds in a cabinet, a glass thermos with a cylinder of iridium.

....................

As the crowd runs away, Loki slowly walks out and materializes in his gold armor and helmet. The police arrive and with no hesitation, he blasts the cars, flipping them over and over. The cars slide along the street before coming to a stop. Loki turns back to the crowd as he approaches, his steps slow and carefully planned.

"Kneel before me" he states, loud, proud, calm. The crowd ignores him. Another Loki appears, blocking the crowd. Loki after Loki appears, they all grin as they raise their spears, encircling the crowd. "I said. KNEEL!!!" There is a lot less composure with the repeating of his order. Everyone becomes quiet and kneels in front of him. Loki embracing his arms out, smiling. "Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel" As the words resonate to the kneeling crowd, an elder German man refuses to kneel and stands, heroic.

"Not to men like you"

"There are no men like me"

"There are always men like you"

"Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example" Loki is about to execute him with his scepter as the light glows blue. Just as the energy beam shoots out, Maze teleports herself and Captain America to the spot just in front of the elder German man, Steve blocks the blast with his shield, knocking down Loki on his ass when it reflects back at him. Maze pulls a karambit from her thigh and swishes it around in her hand.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing" Steve points out stepping forward towards Loki as he starts to stand up.

"The soldier. A man out of time" Loki comments, his eyes looking over Steve before glancing behind him at Maze who waves her fingers at him. It is eerie, the resemblance to Gabriel, so weird. Her eyes linger on the leather outfit, that's new though, she rather likes that outfit. Leather is her thing, it's something that always has gotten her engines going. It's something so raw, so animalistic, so chilling to touch.

"I'm not the one who's out of time" Steve counters as above him and Maze the quinjet arrives. A machine gun is pointed towards Loki.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down" Like greased lighting, Loki sends a blast of blue at the quinjet. Natasha manoeuvrers it just in time, giving Cap the time to throw his shield at Loki. They both begin to duke it out.

"Maze!" Steve warns seeing her standing there and not doing anything to help, she shrugs.

"I'm good to just watch" she comments with a smirk. Loki flings Steve to the ground. Stee then throws his shield, but Loki swats it away. Steve, using all the moves of a boxer, is knocked down by Loki. Standing over him, he points the scepter's tip on his helmet.

"Kneel" Loki orders, Maze rolls her eyes and then nods, now she is going to have to get involved. She is standing behind Loki in a blink of an eye, Steve spots her, relieved.

"Not today" he comments. Maze kicks at the back of Loki's knee, he buckles slightly, righting himself to spin, pulling the scepter around to fire at her, she kicks up at his wrist and the scepter falls from his hand, she smirks and swings pulls her arm around into a slash, she catches his cheek, just enough to warn, not to kill, he looks to her, his cheek bleeding, she raises the karambit and licks his blood from it. She moans slightly.

"Delicious" she comments with a purr. Loki pauses, staring at her slightly. This gives Steve the break he needs. He flips up and knocks Loki over, Loki rolls slightly coming face to face with his scepter, he grabs it and stands, he grabs Maze and pulls her back to his chest, raising the scepter across her throat. She thrusts her elbow back into his ribs and spins out from his old, crouching and sweeping out his legs, he falls backward. She straddles his waist and smirks. "I love being on top" she teases running her hands over his chest. "Mmm" her eyes sparkle a little, he smacks at her hands, she just laughs it off pressing her hand into his chest holding him down. Suddenly, AC/DC's "Shoot to Thrill" overdrives the quinjet's speakers.

"Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?" Maze, Steve, and Loki look up at the sky. Tony Stark flies over in his Iron Man suit and blasts Loki right back to the ground. IRON MAN touches down. He stands up and pulls out every piece of weaponry the suit has. Maze raises an eyebrow.

"Really?" she asks. "We already have him...." she sets her knee in Loki's chest to stand, he groans a little. "You're little penis display was unnecessary"

"Penis display?" Tony asks her as Steve moves closer to them.

"Mr. Stark" Steve greets.

"Captain" Tony counters and then looks over Maze. "Who are you?" she smirks.

"Mazikeen" she greets. "But you can call me Maze" she purrs letting her eyes roam over him,, lingering slightly in places even with the suit.

"Now explain" Tony points out with a smirk. "I'm listening" Steve sighs a little. Maze holds up her pinky and wiggles it whilst pouting. He shoots her a look. "I do not have a tiny penis" Tony points out following her as she walks away. She turns to Steve and then nods to Loki.

"All yours, Mr. Muscle" she comments with a wink and then heads to where Natasha is landing the jet.

"Hey, we're still talking" Tony scolds. "Slander is not nice...." he comments, she smirks a little turning to walk backward as she talks to him.

"Men like you act the way they do because they feel the need to overcompensate" she points out. "Ergo....tiny penis" she raises an eyebrow. "Unless you're willing to prove me wrong?" she asks wrapping her arm around his neck.

"I'm taken" he argues.

"I'm okay to share" she comments, he stares at her and then lets out a groan.

"So many images" he mumbles to himself. "Can I get a picture to show Pepper?" he asks. "Hell, if she saw you I'm sure she'll say yes" Maze snorts and smirks to herself. Steve follows behind them dragging Loki along, the scepter in his free hand.