White-Eyed Demon!Maze

"I am with you both, from now until the end. We're a team" - Maze to Wade and Loki

White-eyed Demon!Maze

Affiliation:

Hell (Queen of the Crossroads)

Avengers (Questionably; occasionally)

Team Red (Eventually; via Wade))

Asgardian Royal Family (Eventually; via Loki)

Jotunheim Royal Family (Eventually; via Loki)

Team Free Will (As a Winchester; sporadically)

Physical Appearance:

There is no noticeable change besides that her eye color changes to white instead of black now. Her smoke form also seems to have taken on a reddish color, similar to Crowley's, though hers is darker, possibly because of her younger age.

Powers and Abilities:

Biokinesis/Biological Manipulation: Maze can manipulate life on a cellular level, including but not limited to, genetic alterations and physical distortion and/or augmentations of biological functions. She can cause cells to augment to induce advanced or declined biological healing, induce diseases like cancer, induce appearance alteration, manipulate pheromones, and even increase physiological maturity.

- Molecular Combustion: Maze can cause people to explode into a shower of blood.

Demonic Possession: Maze possesses her own former body, but she is capable of possessing other people.

Telekinesis: Maze can break a grown man's neck with a click of her fingers without touching it, and can use her telekinesis to fling people or items across a room.

Demonic White Light/Photokinesis: By raising her hand, Maze can generate a blast of white light from the palm that can apparently destroy anything she wants it to.

Exorcism (possibly): Crowley claims that Maze has the ability to expel demons from their vessels, even without this power she is capable of verbally exorcising demons the same way Sam and Dean can.

Teleportation: Maze can instantaneously appear and disappear at will.

- Apporting: Maze can teleport items into her hand and teleport people to another location by snapping her fingers.

- Weather manipulation: When Maze teleports anywhere, her arrival is announced by the sound of thunder and a flash of lightning, it is unknown why this occurs, but it only seemed to happen once she becomes a white-eyed demon, this could possibly point at the possibility of her getting promoted to higher levels in the future.

Clairsentience: Maze can sense powerful beings and their locations on Earth, she is able to tell where Crowley is at all times. Maze will be able to sense the arrival of Thanos and the return of Loki to Earth as well as the release of Lucifer from Hell after he possesses Castiel.

Immunity: Maze can enter hallowed ground and is no longer vulnerable to holy water.

Super stamina: As a demon, Maze does not require food, sleep, water or air to sustain herself.

Localization: Maze can localize humans if they are not protected by hex bags.

Terrakinesis: When angry or in pain, Maze is able to cause the ground to shake.