Chapter Six

There is something off about Maze. Something twisted inside of her. Loki can feel it, almost smell it. It's drawing him to her. Something dark and sour. His eyes track her as she talks to the others. The way her hips shift, her hair moves, her skin.....oh her skin is something else. Soft. It looks so soft, so warm....he wants to touch it. Lick it. Yeah, he wants to lather it in attention. All of her. Every fucking inch. He clenches his jaw, shifts where he sits. She touches Tony's arm, the engineer smirks at her as she smiles at him. Loki is green. He is. Because they get to touch her and he doesn't. His part of the plan to get captured didn't factor in her or her effect on him. Maze turns and moves to the seat across from Loki, as she sits she glances to him, her lip pulled up in a smirk before she pulls out her cell phone, which takes up her attention, her eyes tracing over the words on the screen. Tony watches her too. His eyes tracing over her. He wasn't kidding, Pepper's straight but she's not completely straight. They've talked about attractive women before, but for Pepper, it's more than appearance that matters. It's an energy. It's women that exude power and energy. It's hot, dangerous and powerful women that gets his girlfriend going. Maze has all of those things. Pepper would deffo go for Maze. Oh, Tony would give up everything to see that happen. But he's not sure he'd let her close to Pepper without knowing just who and what she is.

"So what's your deal?" Tony asks approaching Maze who looks up from her blade, lifting her eyes, eyelashes fluttering slightly. Everything she does, every move she makes is sexual, tantalizing, seductive. Loki's not sure if it's on purpose or not.

"My deal?" she asks back, slowly as if testing the words.

"Who are you? What are you? Why are you here?" Tony asks her. "You weren't in the file given over" Tony points out. "Wonder why?"

"Mazikeen is...." Natasha starts from the cockpit. "Well....you wouldn't believe us" Tony looks to her and then back to Mazikeen who smirks.

"Okay, intrigued, out with it" he steps closer. "What are you?" she smirks wider.

"Do you believe in God, Mr. Stark?" she asks, purring his name as she crosses one leg over the other, leaning back in her seat.

"God?" Tony asks with a scoff. "You mean like him?" he thumbs to Loki who scowls back at him.

"No" Maze draws out. "I mean....the big guy, the one and only, created everything, heaven, hell, angels, demons...etc, etc....God"

"You're a religious nut" Tony points out with an eye roll.

"Far from it" she smirks a little as if amused. "Oh fuck me, that's brilliant......." she snorts and shakes her head. "I'll take it as a no then, you don't believe in God...." she snorts. "Short and simple. Angels, real. Demons, real" she points to herself. "Demon" she blinks and then flashes her black eyes at Tony. "I was actually forged in the bowels of Hell to torture the guilty for all eternity" She admits proudly, Tony stares at her, Steve raises an eyebrow at her, Loki appears.....unphased, but inside he is actually rather impressed. Hell. Hel. Helheim. Demons. Religions change and morph and evolve and sometimes things get warped. They are all the same place and the same people. That she is of that realm is impressive. That she survived and returned to the land of the living. Impressive. "That is my....deal"

"So like you're actually dead?" Tony asks her, she nods.

"Basically, yeah" she answers. "Luckily I got to ride my own body again..." she looks down at herself. "Even as a demon I ain't giving up all this" she motions over herself with a smirk.

"How do you become a demon?" Tony asks her, actually interested. "Is it literally heaven for the good, hell for the bad?"

"No" she answers. "There's purgatory" she adds. "Like Dante's" she shrugs. "Monsters go there....mostly. But my brother, Dean, he did a year in purgatory.....and he was human, but that's complicated......mostly it depends" she answers. "For me...I sold my soul to a crossroad demon" she admits. "Went hell....was tortured a bit....then I started torturing right back....time goes by and my soul turns....black" she purrs. "Gained these beautiful little eyes" she blinks black and smirks a little. "Worked a bit....rose through the ranks...then came back topside....but that was mainly because the King of hell wanted me to fuck with my brothers" she shrugs. "I would have been content, elated really, to stay in hell and torture day in and day out....listening to the screams of my victims" she draws off dreamily.