Chapter Twelve

Steve walks through the living room, glancing at Maze on the couch, he frowns a little and steers towards her. He knows she said she wanted to stay behind whilst the rest of them headed to Shield pop-up office a few blocks away to question Loki, they all have questions.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Steve asks Maze, she glances back over the back of the couch and shrugs back at him.

"Got some paperwork to fill out" she admits. "Who knew bounty-hunting would include so many reports and forms and shit?" she holds up the tablet in her hand. "I need to explain the length restraint of my target....and apparently alien invasion is not a good enough excuse" Steve smirks a little. "But hey, with you guys out I won't have Stark following me around asking me sex questions"

"He does that a lot doesn't he?" Steve asks, she nods.

"I thought he had experience..." Maze accuses. "But the questions he asked.....surprised me" she pauses thoughtfully. "I think I'm going to have to educate him, hands-on...just get right up in there"

"Okay, that's more than I can listen to" Steve offers. "I find you easier to talk to in small doses" he admits.

"Worried you'll want some of this?" Maze motions to herself.

"Not even a little" he answers and shrugs before walking away. "Try not to burn the tower down whilst we're gone" he warns over his shoulder.

"I make no promises" Maze counters watching him go, the elevator closes behind him and she smirks grabbing her cell phone. She dials and then cocks her head wait. "Hey.....Captain Eyepatch" she greets as her smirk turns dark. "I'm all yours...." she purrs standing and heading towards her room.

...........

The elevator is silent as the Avengers and Loki ride back up through the tower. Clint lingers away from Loki, with enough Avengers between him and the god to stop him. Words were shared. Angry words. But Loki had given them information. He earned a lack of cell. So he'll be staying with Thor until they go back to Asgard, unfortunately, the muzzle is to stay on during group activities and his magic is to be a no go. The elevator doors open revealing the inside of Tony's cleaned up living room.....and a very, very naked Fury. He turns hearing the elevator.

"Oh..." Fury states caught out. They all look utterly horrified.

"No" Natasha states turning away from him.

"I can't look away" Clint admits staring at a naked Fury. "Like...at all"

"There is something hypnotic about him" Tony agrees. "My eyes aren't obeying me anymore" Tony raises an eyebrow. "Why are you in my tower....and naked?" Fury shrugs a little.

"I found Natasha's stash" Maze admits walking into the room holding up a handful of knives, Loki swallows a little because of her outfit, it's a very short black leather bondage dress with stockings and suspenders. It's sinful. "You think this is enou...oh boy, you guys are back early" she hides the knives behind her back and smiles sweetly.

"How did you get into my knife box?" Natasha asks, Maze shrugs.

"Demon" she answers with a smirk. "I can get into anything" she looks to Fury. "You still up for this?"

"They've already seen everything I have to offer" Fury points out. "Might as well hear it too" Fury takes the knives from her. "I'll get set up" he offers her and then heads towards her room. Maze bites her lip watching him go, once out of sight she turns back to the group.

"How did you pull that off?" Tony asks her.

"I'm extremely persuasive" Maze purrs and then points to Natasha. "You're next, Ariel" Maze then spanks her own backside and walks after Fury.