Chapter Seventeen (s)

A/N - THIS IS SMUT, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IT. YOU CAN WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. 

Loki kisses her, tipping her head up so he can deepen it, brushing his tongue along her lower lip causing her to smirk and opens her mouth to him, tongue grazing tongue, Loki backs Maze up against the desk and then helps her sit on top of it. He pulls back, suddenly slightly nervous.

"If you want me to stop, just say the word." He tells her. "Tell me now..." Maze reaches up and drags him down by the lapels of his shirt. "Because once we get started" he starts staring at her. "I won't stop" Before he can react, she crushes her mouth to his. She draws him closer by hooking her legs around his waist.

"If you don't keep fucking going, I'll say many words," She shoots back, fighting a smile, Loki cards a hand through her hair.

"Fair enough," he mutters, nipping at her bottom lip playfully before going back to kissing her, teeth clashing, nipping at each other. Hungry and needy.

"Bite me." It comes out more as a demand than as a request, and Loki's eyes widen fractionally, but he seems willing to comply. He reaches up, fisting a handful of Maze's hair into his fingers and yanks her head back. His teeth sink into her throat causing her to shudder violently. The sharp sting of the bite merely heightens her pleasure. She cries out and shudders against him. Loki pulls back smirks watching her. She lets out a breathy laugh as she leans up to kiss his jawline. This is really happening. She's been thinking about this since she first laid eyes on him. The chance to see the difference between him and Gabriel, then as Loki showed a darker side to him she just fell deeper into that hole of lust for him. And that kiss woke something in her on the quinjet. It's all been building to this moment. It's why she turned down Steve, as much as she really wants to climb that man like a fucking tree, she wanted to concentrate on getting into Loki's pants. His cool hands slide up under her shirt before he tugs it up over her head. He unhooks her bra, the straps sliding down her arms. She slips it off the rest of the way and tosses it across the room. His fingers graze over her breasts before he takes them in his hand. "Loki," she hisses. His thumbs brush over her nipples before he pulls them between his fingers to pinch. Under his cool touch, they harden. Loki watches her reaction carefully as he pinches the tender skin. Her back arches, pushing her breasts further into his hands. He squeezes, marveling the weight of them in his palms before sliding down her stomach. His hands come to rest at her waist and his gaze locks with hers. His normally cool and composed demeanor is gone, replaced with an intense burning passion.

"These need to be gone," he tells her, tugging at the waist of her underwear. He presses himself closer to her, pulling her body flush against his, his clothing adding a whole new level to his touch. Loki takes a sweet moment to drink in the sight of her like this, dewy-eyed, wanton and breathless in front of him, practically begging for his touch, for his body, for him. She wants him. Him. He smirks and presses his lips to her, bringing her into a heated kiss. Her arms wrapping around his neck, fingers threading through his hair to hold him close to him. Then his fingers dance down to Maze's thighs. There he pauses. Waiting for her to make her move. Maze parts her legs for him. Loki smiles in satisfaction and gives in. Loki strokes over the top of her thigh, so close to where she wants him, and he knows just what he is doing to her.

"Fuck!" she scolds with a growl. "Touch me properly, Coward!" She complains, immediately knowing her mistake when he tilts his head, his eyes glinting with amusement and mischief. Without delay, he nudges her legs further apart. His mouth resumes its devotion to her throat. He slides a finger over her folds and groans into her neck appreciatively finding her soaking for him. He never imagined her to react this way. He thought he'd get some reaction for her but this is more than he hoped for.