Chapter Twenty-Four (s)

Wade can't stop kissing Maze, having her here again, back in his arms, in his bed after so long is like a dream come true for him, how many nights had he dreamt of her coming back, of her not being dead, how many nights did he lay awake and picture her beside him. His hands roam over her body, till so curvacious, still so fucking sexy.

"So much for starting from scratch?" she teases, he looks at her. "Thought you wanted to take this slow..." She mocks but he kisses her to shut her up, his hands yanking her trousers and underwear down her legs. He needs her. He wants her. It's been far too long without her. She kicks her clothing free of her legs, her hand snaking between them to undo the ties on his lounge trousers. She's not a fan of the item of clothing. When they were together in the past, he always slept naked, they both did. She guesses he doesn't really have reason to now. He doesn't even let her get his trousers all the way off before he is pulling her closer to him. He thrusts into her, both of them moaning. "Fuck!" Maze growls, her knees clenching against his hips. It has been so very long since either of them have been together like this. Which means it's not going to be slow and long, this is going to be hard, rough, and quick. She pushes him down onto his back, her hand firm on his chest as she shifts her hips, riding him. He kicks his trousers all the way off now. His fingers dig into her waist as he clutches to her. She's a vision above him. She always was. This beautiful sexy woman with a mouth and mind as dirty as his, riding him like her life depends on it. He always loved this position with her. She draws her nails down his chest and he arches up into her touch. It feels like a lifetime ago that he had sex that felt like this, this good, this hot, this needy. He has missed her so much. Maze drapes herself over him as she meets his lips with hers, both fighting for that dominance, both wanting to have it and to give it up all in one. He lifts a hand to thread his fingers through her hair to hold her to him as they make out. Her hips shifting and grinding against his own to seek out that much-needed friction. His hands slide up to cup at her breasts, to roll the soft, supple flesh in his palms. Even after all this time, she is still the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. Will ever see. He wraps an arm around her waist and throws her down onto the bed beside him, he rolls over to nuzzle into her neck, her legs wrapping around his waist. His teeth drag over her flesh, breaks the skin even, but he's past caring about being gentle with her. The wound instantly heals though, not leaving a mark. "Give it to me, Baby" she coos at him, her nose brushing over his jaw. "Come on, Wade" He turns her and yanks her hips up so he can thrust back into her. "Yes," she hisses out as his fingers tangle into her hair and he leans over her back to kiss her shoulder.

"Maze" he growls and pulls on her hair, she moans and closes her eyes, her fingers grasping at his headboard which bangs against his wall with every thrust of his hips. She shudders beneath him, her voice volume rising as her orgasm threatens her. He wraps an arm around her chest pulling her back up against his chest, fingers around her throat, tightening. He knows what she needs. Her eyes roll back and her body tenses as it floors her, her toes curling into his thighs. He bites into her shoulder as he moans feeling her tightening around him before he follows her, spilling himself inside of her. He pants into her neck, his nose brushing over her skin before he is pulling back. He flops onto his back, adjusting the blanket so it covers him from his hips down. Wade lets out a breath at her side, she glances at him. Sees the shift in his face. Not regret, but..something close. He wanted to take things slow, get to know her again, start fresh, and he just blew it all for a quick fuck. He reaches up and presses the balls of his hand into his eyes. Part of him is scared, he is actually scared that she is going to leave now. She got what she came here for. And he doesn't want her to go, he doesn't want to lose her again.

"Wanna have dinner with me?" she asks him, he lowers his hands and looks at her. She gives him a smile and shrugs a little. He lets out a breath and nods.

"Yeah, Zee, yeah I do" he admits and rolls onto his side to kiss her, she hums against his lips and grabs his ass, he chuckles and pulls back before he kisses her neck, his fingers gripping at the blanket around them, he lifts it up and over his head as he dips below and between her legs.

"Wade" she scolds teasingly when his fingers find her thighs and he pushes her legs apart to accommodate him there. He hums and smacks his lips. Maze snorts and then moans when he dives in. "Holy shit" Maze moans, throwing her head back against the pillow beneath her head, but he doesn't let up, he just feasts harder, happy hungry, needy. Delicious. He has missed how good she tastes. He can't keep thinking about how much he has missed her. "Wade" she cries out as her back arches, her feet press into his shoulders and her second orgasm shatters through her. He hums and nuzzles into her thigh before leaving a small bite. He makes his way back up her body to look at her face.

"You good?" he asks teasing her, she smacks the back of his head and he laughs dropping his head so he can nuzzle into her neck. Her arms wrap around him and she sighs softly.