Chapter Thirteen

Fury lays on Maze's bed spread eagle, legs and wrists bound to the posts of the bed. His eyes follow her as she picks up a whip from the dresser. She turns back towards him and rolls her shoulders. She cracks the whip and then pulls it between her hands, wrapping the leather around her fingers pulling it tight with a snap. She hums and cocks her head pulling her bottom lip through her teeth.

"Are you sure these are tight enough?" Fury asks tugging on the ropes around his wrists.

"Do you need me to tighten them?" She counters lowering the whip slightly. He tugs on them, hard, grunts with it before relaxing.

"No" he shakes his head. "No, my mistake, they're fine" she kneels on the bed crawling closer to him.

"Are you sure?" she purrs. "Don't want you getting loose now" she hums sniffing closer to him. She hums a little and draws her tongue over his chest. She leans back and bites her lip. "You do know that you are now at my mercy" she points out. "And if I wanted to I could full on possess your fine ass" he raises an eyebrow.

"You won't" he points out. "The concept of sex with me excites you more than the possibility of whatever my mind has to offer you" she purses her lips thoughtful.

"Are you sure about that?" she asks him leaning closer to his lips.

"You would have done it already" he answers leaning closer to her. She plucks a blade from her thigh and touches it to his chest, his breath hitches a little. She hums and works her way down his body. She slips the blade under the edge of his black silk boxers.

"FYI" she starts. "Totally fucking surprised by these"

"What? You thought I wore tighty whities?" he asks, she smirks and tears the blade up the seam of his underwear.

"Complete honesty" she starts. "I had you down as a commando kinda guy" he pulls a face and nods. "Just let it all hang out there...." she pulls the fabric the rest of the way off of his body leaving him bare before her. She smirks and leaves the bed. She stands at the end of it looking down at him. She takes a deep breath and lets it out with a purr. She pulls the straps of the strap on tighter on her thighs and grabs her whip again. She snaps it as Fury smirks up at her. "You ready for this?" she asks him, he nods and bites his lip.

"Oh yeah," he answers. "I've been looking forward to it" she picks up a handful of knives from the bed and spreads them between her fingers. She cocks her head and plucks one free into her other hand, she licks the length of the blade as Fury watches her before throwing it at him. It lodges into the headboard and he glances up at him. "Closer," he tells her. She grabs another blade and smirks.

............

Loki sits reading in the living room, he may have free reign of the tower but that doesn't mean he wants to go exploring. He did find an interesting book collection though. It's mostly porn but there were some real books in there too. He glances up as Steve shuffles into the room rubbing at his eyes.

"You can't sleep either?" Loki asks, Steve looks to him.

"There are some pretty loud noises coming from...." Steve motions back towards Maze's room. "Urm...yeah, they're being loud" Loki hums and turns back to his book. "You're still here" Steve points out.

"I tried to leave" Loki admits. "I was heavily electrocuted" he holds up his wrist displaying the tag around his wrist that stops him from leaving and if somehow he ever did escape it tracks him. Steve nods a little moving to grab a mug from the counter. "If you are jealous of Mazikeen and her relations with your director Fury"

"I am not jealous" Steve argues walking towards him.

"I'm the god of lies" Loki points out. "Can sense one a mile away" Steve looks away.

"She is impossible" Steve scolds. "But I am not usually attracted to women like her" 

"Are you strictly into men?" Loki asks casually, Steve seems surprised by the question but he schools it well.

"Back in my day, attraction to men was....considered unnatural....but I still felt it" Steve admits, and then shrugs. "But I was attracted to women as well" Loki leans back in his seat.

"It's called bisexuality, Captain" He points out. "On Asgard, sexuality isn't labeled, we love who we love and that's it, men, women...it doesn't matter...I have had many lovers of both sexes, as has Thor" Steve raises an eyebrow. "Modern Midgard is finally coming around" Loki adds. "It's catching up with the rest of the universe, embrace who you are, who you are attracted to"

"I am not used to discussing sexuality so openly, not like the others are" Steve admits. "It was never talked about....sex" he starts to blush a little. "To hear people talk about it like it's normal conversation, it takes some getting used to" Loki nods.

"I do not understand that" Loki states. "Everything is open on Asgard" Steve looks to him. "Admit it" Loki pushes.

"I am attracted to Maze" Steve admits. "But she's not a woman I have ever dealt with before" he adds.

"And that is why I believe you have a greater chance than any of us" Loki admits. "Mazikeen seems to love a challenge, and all of us would easily fall into her bed...." he stands as he closes his book. "You...are the challenge..." Steve looks up at him. "Of course, as part of this, I would prefer it if you did not participate...." he shrugs a little. "But I relish the fight" he turns and walks away, Steve smirks a little and looks down to his hands clasped in his lap.