Joke Scene

Readers

I wrote this as a joke, after watching Game of Thrones, and after reading all the spoilers for Endgame (Which all pissed me off to no end). This is just a quick joke scene. Probably won't be in the actual part of the book this will be in. But I just wanted to share it with you. 

.......

Wade sits on something shiny, this something shiny is Colossus, Wade is actually perching on his shoulders, towering over everyone else and peering through his hands which are held against his eyes like binoculars. On the ground beside Colossus is Maze, Loki, Negasonic, Yukio and Cable, huddled together and peering ahead of them at where Thanos stands with his army.

"How are we going to do this?" Loki asks crouching beside Maze who takes a breath and looks to him, she nods a little and turns forward.

"We are going to Arya Stark this motherfucker" she answers, Loki nods and gives an impressed expression. It's a good plan.

"Who shall be Arya?" He asks her, she looks to him.

"Me, obviously" she answers.

"Maze, my dear, you are capable of many atrocious things, and we love you for it, but stealth is not your best skill" Loki points out, she shoots him a look.

"I can teleport" she reminds him. "Please" she pouts at him. "Pretty please" she leans closer to him. "I'll let you do that thing to me and Wade that you love" Wade nods and looks down at them.

"She's Arya" he agrees with her, Loki shoots him a look and shakes his head moving closer to Maze.

"What if you get hurt....or worse?" he asks her.

"I'll be fine" she touches his cheek and smirks. "Look how far we've come" she winks at him. "I know you think I'm this bimbo"

"I don't" Loki argues quickly. "I know just how smart you are" he assures her. "It's not the wisdom of your plan I'm doubting, it's the chances of your survival"

"If he wins we all die anyway" she counters and then kisses him. Loki reaches up and clutches her to him. Wade whines a little and Maze pulls back from Loki to look at him.

"Serves you right for wanting to sit up there" Cable comments shouldering his gun, he looks to Maze and smirks, she snorts a little and nods.

"Be careful" she tells them, they all look to her concerned. She rolls her eyes. "Cable's our drive home and Yukio has the keys" she points out. "Plus Colossus is the only one of us that can make that pulled chicken dish we all enjoy" they all nod in agreement. Negasonic raises her hand. "You're just cute, sweetie" Maze blows her a kiss and smirks when she rolls her eyes back at her. "Wade...you are Jon" She points out, Wade smirks. "Find the dragon and scream at it, make a scene..." Wade jumps down from Colossus' shoulders and nods.

"Easy" Wade slaps her backside.

"Basically keep all the attention on us and not on Maze" Loki argues looking more worried than his partners who are, as always, way to relaxed in the face of danger and death.

"Let's go kill purple Cable" Wade announces clapping his hands together.