Chapter Twenty-Six

Wade leans against the bar across from Weasel who pours him a drink. Wade looks at his hello kitty watch and sighs, Weasel smirks knowing that Maze is and always will be the woman that flusters Wade this much. The she-devil of a woman that's all leather and sex is basically a female fucked up version of Wade himself, that's probably why Wade has always been fixated and slightly obsessed over her. Maze saunters up to Wade's side, his arm coming around her waist, fingers digging into her hip as he turns to her.

"Well?" Wade asks her, Maze smirks and reaches under his hood to touch his cheek, he leans into her hand.

"You are looking at the clubs newest exotic dancer" she answers, he squeals and lifts her up, she laughs and lets him. Weasel smiles watching them together. Wade sets Maze down.

"Let's celebrate" he teases, looking really excited, Maze raises an eyebrow. "Time to put balls... in holes," He tells her. She smirks and shakes her head knowing just what he is after.

............

Wade skips happily up to a skeeball machine as Maze follows him. He claps his hands together excitedly and turns to Maze.

"You're a fucking weirdo" She teases as she touches his back and holds out a token, he takes it from her and inserts the tokens into the machine, and balls clunk down. He looks at Maze and wiggles his eyebrows at her.

"You love that I'm a fucking weirdo" He counters and reaches down to pinch her backside.

"I get it. You love skeeball. Apparently, more than you love my vagina." She points out, he hums and leans closer to her.

"Tough call." He teases and looks down her body. "It is a very nice vagina" She pulls back and gives him a look.

"Very nice?" she asks him.

"Fan-fucking-tastic vagina" He counters, she hums and nods.

"Much better" She comments. A ten-year-old boy stops in his tracks, his gaze moving from Maze's plunging neckline to her short shorts.

"Nice tits!" He comments.

"Thank you, son." Maze tousles boy's hair. "You know how to make a woman feel special." The boy walks away, Wade chuckles. Maze reaches down, grabs two balls, hands one to Wade. "Balls in holes."

"Prepare to lose tragically."

"Bring it, big man." She purrs as she steps closer to him. Wade smiles slyly, sizes up the ramp, rears back and overhands the first ball... right into the 50,000 CUP. "Ruh-roh." Maze comments, Wade smirks at her.

"Yeah, ruh-roh" He offers and then kisses her, she pulls back and shoots him a look.

"Oh, it is so on" She growls slightly and turns to the skeeball machine.

................

A beaming Wade shuffles up to the prize counter and lays a massive armful of pink tickets on top. He's very proud of himself and his win. And well Maze has always been a sore loser, but it does lead to some pretty fantastic sex. She's also a pretty good winner too, that sex is always great as well.

"The limited-edition Voltron: Defender of the Universe ring, por favor," Wade asks of the teen vendor behind the counter. Maze places a measly ten tickets of her own next to them.

"And the... pencil eraser." She offers, Wade smirks at her, she nudges him with her elbow and shoots him a look, he pouts teasingly at her. The weary teen behind the counter hands Wade the ring and Maze the eraser.

"You are now the sworn protector of the gentle people of the planet Arus..." The teen tells Wade who gleefully looks down at his ring. The teen then holds the pencil eraser out at Maze. "And you... you can... erase stuff...written in pencil." Maze takes the eraser and sighs, Wade chuckles at her side and then extends his arm chivalrously.

"M'lady?" He asks, Maze slides her arm into his and they walk away together. "How about tacos and no-pants in front of the tv?" he asks her, she hums and then shakes her head.

"Unfortunately, my anus-loving friend" Maze starts. "I have to get to work. First shift starts in an hour" He pouts at her.

"Arus." He corrects her. "And you're more evil than evil King Zarkon himself." He teases and pulls her closer, his arms around her back. "No worries, I can find something else to occupy my night" he assures her, a plan already forming in his mind, he has things to do, people to hunt down....he has slightly put his little personal mission off because Maze came back, but he needs to keep going. He kisses her and then pulls back. "Go earn the big bucks" He teases.

.................

Wade sits on the top of some bags of rice as he watches his recruiter, Agent Smith, below, recruiting another ill civilian. Wade is dressed in a red and black suit, head to toe covered, two katana swords strapped to his back. Deadpool. Smith places a card in the man's emaciated hand, then stands and walks toward a low doorway. The recruiter enters a brightly lit room stacked high with bags of rice. Two heavily armed thugs fall into step beside him. The men scan the aisles as they move toward a door leading out into an alley.

"Nice to see you, Jared." They turn to see Wade, high atop a stack of rice bags. " I'll take the footlong. Fully loaded." Without a word, the Recruiter flees, running through the big roll-up door. Wade leaps to land between the two bodyguards as they draw their weapons and spray the room with gunfire. One goes down in a bloody heap. Wade leaps toward the other, skewers him with both swords. The thug falls backwards, dead before he hits the ground. "Come out, come out, wherever you are!" Wade sing songs before he darkens. "Don't make me ask tw..." He is then pleasantly surprised. "Good for you!" The Recruiter has stepped timidly from between overflowing garbage bins, hands raised, eager to talk his way out of this mess:

"To whom should I address my... desperate bargaining?"

"Don't recognize the voice? Maybe the resumé: Forty-one confirmed kills. Make that Eighty-nine. Seven the past week alone. Same rate most folks..." Wade pulls out his sword. "...get a shave."

"Mr... Wilson?"

"Ding-ding-ding! Now... you're about to tell me where I can find your boss. Or I'm gonna make you feel worse. Wait..." Wade brings the sword closer to the recruiter's face. "...worse than worse."

"This isn't going to end well for me." Smith offers, Wade nods in agreement.

"This is not gonna end well for you, no. Where's your boss?"

"I can tell you exactly...."

"Ah, da, da, da, da ,da ,da, da. Oh, you'll tell me. But first, you might want to look away for this." Wade gives the reader a look and motions with his fingers. "Now this little piggy went to..."

"Ah!" Smiths' screams echo through the alley.