Chapter 4

"Hey Louis," I winked when I got downstairs. He looked up in surprised, and blushed. Of course having this extremely attractive guy walk in on me naked was embarrassing, but I could either be mortified nd awkward or have fun with it and act like its no big deal. I don't think he saw my scars, which is good. Louis was still avoiding eye contact with me, while the boys whispered and laughed together on the couch. Louis must've told them what happened. I decided to continue my fun with this. 

"Hey boys," I said, winking as I walked over to them. They froze as they're cheeks became pink. Why are they blushing? Are they just embarrassed? Because I know me naked was not a good site. 

Niall cleared his throat. "Uhm, he- hello," I looked at him, raising my eyebrows.

"Is it hot in here, or are you guys blushing?" I laughed. They blushed even harder and looked at the ground.

"So I'm guessing Louis told you about our incident. Stop looking so awkward, its not even a big deal. Lets just forget about it?" They nodded in response and smiled. 

"Lets go to Nando's!" Niall exclaimed, suddenly really excited. 

"The fuck is Nando's?" I asked. Niall froze, eyes wide and his mouth wide open. Harry and Louis started laughing. Well I guess Louis is over it now. 

"Oh you should have said that, Harmony," Louis stated. "Now Niall's going to order the whole menu. Wait he already does." Harry thought this was hilarious while I just stood there confused.

"So its a resteraunt?" I asked. The boys busted up in hysterics again while Niall rolled his eyes.

"Lets get you there, I can't handle this," He went to grab my wrist to lead the way but I snatched it away. Its a habbit, because I was always scared someone was going to see my scars. He looked confused, but then gave me a look to say "You're going to explain later". 

When we got to Nando's, Niall had a huge smile on his face and he ran in like a little kid. i went to open the door, when Louis came and held it over to me. God he's so cute. And he's really nice too. Lets not forget hilarious. I'm trying not to get attatched but it's so hard. I laughed for the first time in a long time. I'm starting to have fun. Niall ordered the entire menu (for himself) and ordered me something like 'Peri peri chicken' or something like that. When the waiter came over with our food, he winked at me and I blushed. I turned away, and saw something strange. Louis looked furious,like he wanted to beat the guy up. His jaw was strained and his fists were clenched. That's weird. It was almost as if he was- no he was not jealous. I mean, he had millions of girls all over him. He wouldn't go for a broken girl like me. 

When we got back home, we didn't know what do to next. 

"What about truth or dare?" Zayn suggested. Wow he hasnt said a word in a while. I raised my eyebrowns and started to think about this. I didnt get very far because Louis jumped up screaming 

"Yes! I'll get the vodka, Niall get the bottle," Oh. I guess they did this a lot. So the rules when like this:  When It was your turn you had to take a big sip of vodka and then do truth or dare. After a while, Louis had licked every toilet in the house. Niall had dry humped Zayn, and Zayn had to let one of us mess up his hair. Everyone was getting pretty drunk now, I just mad a mild buzz. Louis spinned the bottle, and it landed on me. Shit. 

"Truth or Dare, Harmony," He said. Great. He gives some pretty sick dares so I decided to go with truth. What could he know?

"Okay" He slurred, obviously close to being hammered. "Why are there scars all over your body?"

I just froze in fear. How could he have seen them? I covered them so well. Wait, oh shit he saw when he walked in on me. He stared at me expectantly while Niall and Zayn decided to be interested now.

"What scars?" Zayn asked, suddenly serious and concerned. How do I answer this? They can't know!

"I - uh, well, actually," I started, when the door flew open.

"Li Li's home!" The boys just jumped off the floor and ran to meet him. I haven't really seen them, only heard them on the radio.

"So where is this girl?" I heard him ask. His voice sounded very familiar. Where had I heard it? I smiled as I walked in to see the one and only Liam Payne. My friend from the hospital, who abandoned me. My smile faded quickly as he also was in shock, recognizing me. For months I had planned exaclty what I would say to him the next time I saw him, but my mind went blank. I couldn't move. Louis and the boys looked confused. 

"I can't believe it's you, Harmony," He said making his way over to hug me. I jumped up, making sure there was distance between us. 

"Don't," I warned. "You never wrote, never called, and acted like I didn't exist. And you just expect me to hug you?" I was on the verge of tears. He just stood there, sympathy in his eyes. 

"I'm sorry," Liam said. 

"Say sorry to this," I said, lifting my sleeves to show him all of my scars. I walked away from four very shocked boys, and a hurt Liam.