Chapter 7

I woke up early and decided to make breakfeast for the boys. As I was cooking, I saw a familiar little leprechaun run downstairs at the smell of food. 

"Food!" He exclaimed with a smile on his face. His hair was a comlete mess, and he was just in boxers and a tshirt. Niall was okay, but I had my eyes set on someone else, if you know what I mean.

"Thank you, love," He said in between mouthfuls. "I wish I had a girlfriend who made me food. Lou got lucky."

"You'll find someone, Niall," I said, trying to cheer him up. Although I'm pretty sure the food did that. I finished making everything and made plates for the rest of the boys. After making the table, Niall laughed at me. 

"You're never going to get them up this early," He stated, getting up for seconds. That boy can eat!

"You got up," I pointed out.

"Well I can't resist food." True, food was like Niall's pot o' gold.

"I'll find a way," I smirked, skipping up the stairs.  Hmm who's room should I go to first? Harry's! 

I walked in and sat on him. 

"Harry," I sang, nudging him. Nothing. Hmm maybe Niall was right. No way. FIne if he wants it the hard way.

"Harry," I whispered in his ear. "I have something important to tell you."

"What," He groaned, his face stuffed in his pillow. Ha, now he's sorta awake.

"I hate to be the one to tell you this, but Lou is cheating on you, with Kevin." I said, thinking of the fake pideon he had a weird obsession for. Harry opened his eyes wide, and jumped out of bed, running to Lou's room. 

"How could you BooBear," I heard him yell. Those boys had quite a bromance. I was up for some competition. I heard a confused Lou try to calm Harry down, as I walked to Zayn's room. I decided to try to be nice. 

"Zaynie, wake up," I whispered in his ear. He stayed where he was. Oh well, I tried. 

"Hey Zayn," I said. "Niall's trying to eat your mirror." 

"NO!," He yelled, running downstairs to Niall. Haha I have one more boy to get up. Shit its Liam. I really don't want to see him right now. I quietly stepped into his room, where he was sleeping peacefully. 

"Liam, get up." I said, not trying to be kind at all. He sturred, slowly waking up. 

"But I don't want to," He said, giving me a pouty face. Not gunna work. 

"You better go, or else the spoons will get you!" He cried and rolled out of bed. 

"Protect me from the spoons, Harmony," He exclaimed, trying to hide behind me. He must have still been half asleep. 

"Go run downstairs, they can't get you there!," He nodded and booked it downstairs. He's crazy. I missed that though. Maybe one day, but right now I can't. 

While everyone ate breakfeast, I decided to go home and get ready for the day. When I fell asleep in Lou's arms last night, he just decided to let me stay the night as his place. When I got there I turned on the shower, and undressed. After I took off all my bracelets I looked in the mirror, as memoried just flooded through my mind. 

*flashback* 

"Ew Harmony, you're so fat,"  Denise pointed out. Everybody snickered, agreeing with her. Tears formed in my eyes, but I refused to let them fall I will not give them the pleasure of seeing me hurt. 

"Aww is the poor whale gunna cry?" Amy teased, earning another laugh from everyone else in the hallways. The bullying had gotten so bad. I couldn't even go to my locker without being harrassed.