Chapter Eight

I sat at lunch with Samantha, Lisa, and Rebecca. "So he just jumped through your window?" Lisa asked still in disbelief.

"Yea." I said nodding. "And didn't try to kiss you or anything?" Rebecca, who was also in disbelief, checked.

"Nope." I said looking at each of them. "That's not like him. He's more of a get to last base as fast as possible not a tease." Samantha said. "I know I've heard." I said.

"Wait, you and Jason broke into his house?" Lisa said finally realizing the reason I told the story.

"Yes. Jasons idea not mine." I said holding my hands up in defense. "Hey." Jason's voice rang.

"Hey." I said looking back. "I wanted to ask my partner in crime, and her friends, if they wanted to sit with us?" Jason asked referring to his table that included Tyler, Damon, and Jason. I wonder why only them sat there.

"Yea I'll meet you there." I stated looking at my friends. After he was out of hearing distance Rebecca flipped.

"They don't let people sit at their table. Not even Austin or others on the team." She said. "So let's go shock the school." I said standing up with my tray.

We sat down in the open spaces. I sat next to Jason, Lisa next to me, Samantha next to Lisa, and Rebecca next to Damon.

"Ahh the thief." Tyler said who was on the other side of Damon.

"Ahh the intruder." I said back setting my chin on my fingers.

"Got me there." Tyler nodded. "Truce?" I bargained reaching my hand to him. "Truce." Tyler said shaking my hand.

"Wow Tyler forgave someone? This is legendary." Damon joked. "Shut up." Tyler mumbled.

"Hey Tyler." A girls voice rang. She was very pretty.

"What Amy?" Tyler asked looking at her along with the rest of us.

"We're still on for after school right?" She asked. I looked at Tyler raising an eye brow.

"Nah I have practice." Tyler said looking away. She looked at me. "What about after?" She asked looking back at Tyler.

"Ahh I'll be tired." He said. Jason leaned in and whispered to me. "He never turns down someone. This is weird." He said.

She looked taken back and at this point the cafeteria was silent and everyone was watching.

She looked over my friend group. "I didn't know y'all let losers sit with y'all now? What is it pity day or something?" Amy said.

"No. If it was you'd be sitting here not us." I said keeping my voice calm and had an eyebrow slightly raised.

She took a step towards me. "You don't want to mess with me." She said trying to look scary.

I stood up and took a step towards her. "No you don't want to mess with me." I stated.

"Oh cause a no one like you could do something to me." She said trying to laugh it off.

"Oh you don't know me. Well I know you. Well I know one of you. You're someone who has to be the most liked person and when someone jeopardizes that you try to make them feel less than they are in hopes they back down. And when that doesn't work you try to scare them off. I had one of those at my last school and I took her down. You don't scare me Amy." I stated stating her in the eyes.

"Excuse you!" She said angrily. "Yes please I'd like to finish eating." I said sitting back down.

She stood there speechless for a moment. "That means leave." Jason said looking at her.