Chapter Thirteen

"GO AUSTIN!!!" I screamed as he lined up to kick the final field goal. If he made it we won if he didn't we went into overtime.

It got silent and everyone stood in anticipation.

He ran and kicked the ball and we all watch it as it flew right between the two poles.

"YEAHHHHH!!" Everyone screamed. I hugged Samantha who was beside me as we jumped up and down.

As soon as we were allowed to the student section ran onto the field.

I looked trying to locate any of my friends. I saw Damon's number ten first. "Hey Damon! You played great!" I said giving him a small hug.

"Thanks. You're going to the party right?" He asked. It was at his house tonight. "Yea as long as you're not hosting and bartending." I joked.

"Well I'm not bartending so I'll see you there." Damon smiled before scratching his head. "Is Samantha coming?" He finally asked.

"How about you ask her." I whispered as Samantha came and gave Damon a big hug.

A number eight behind Damon side tracked me and I left them to talk to Tyler. "Hey Tyler you played good." I stated making him turn around.

He smiled as he saw me. I felt my heart beat increase as I smiled back. I gave him a hug before stepping back. "Can I talk to you?" He asked.

"There's my number one supporter!" Jason's voice rang. My smile widened as I looked to my right to se Jason jogging to me.

I opened my arms for a hug and he spun me slightly making me giggle. "You played amazing." I stated. "Thanks". He said putting me down.

"Do you need a ride to the party?" Jason asked. "I'm actually taking her, since she lives by me it'll be easier." Tyler stated.

Jason tensed slightly. "Okay. See you there. Hopefully still in my jersey." He said winking before jogging off.

I looked at Tyler just in time to see him rolling his eyes. "I'll be at your house in ten." Tyler stated before walking away.

"Love triangle." Lisa mocked as she come up to me. "Shut up. I can see Jason maybe liking me but I know Tyler doesn't." I said thinking of the night he asked me for advice. "Mhm Whatever. See you at the party." She said before walking off.
~~
I jumped in Tyler's car and put my seatbelt on. He stared at me as the lights slowly dimmed.

"What?" I asked. "You're still wearing his jersey." He stated.

"Yea I didn't have a lot of time to change." I said curving the truth a little. "Well you can go change if you want." He said making me look at him.

"No I'm fine let's just go." I said. Tyler might have rolled his eyes but I'm not sure.

"So when are you gonna tell me who the mystery girl who managed to make you like her is?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"Soon enough." He stated. "What does that mean?" I asked. "I'm going to talk to her at the party." He mumbled I could barley hear him.

"What?" I asked not sure if I heard him right. "Nothing." He said louder. I sighed slightly. He never lets anyone in.

I don't know why I would expect him to let me in but damn he doesn't have to have a concrete wall around his guard.

We soon pulled up to the house. "You wanted to talk to me at the game?" I brought up as we walked towards the door.

"I'll find you when the party is calming down." He stated. I nodded and we went our separate ways. I soon found Lisa and went to her to find the rest of the girls.
~~
We danced to Samantha's favorite song and I spun in a half circle. I noticed Jason playing beer pong. He sunk a shot and a girl threw herself on him.