Chapter Eleven

An~ I hope you're enjoying this story!!! Leave a comment and let me know what you think I greatly appreciate it!!:)

Friday rolled around the corner quickly I had been ,unsuccessfully, avoiding Tyler. I've ran into him twice and duck and rolled every time. However that meant Amy left me alone.

Jason leaned against the locker next to mine. "Coming to the party tonight? It's at Tyler's mom. She's apparently going on a trip with his neighbors." He asked.

"Yea that happens to be my parents. I have to stay and watch Carrie." I stated. "Hmm that sucks." He stated. "Yea." I nodded as I began walking outside with him.

He quickly texted something before stopping me. "Yes?" I asked looking at my arm, which he was holding. "You need to wait... thirty seconds." Jason said looking at his watch.

I raised my eyebrow questionably. "Well then I'll start a conversation. When is homecoming there was at least one person get asked in every one of my classes today." I stated.

"Next week." He stated. "Is that why it's a open week this week?" I asked. Open week was when there was no game. "Yea basically." He stated looking at his phone.

"Okay we can go outside now." Jason said walking outside quickly. I frowned before walking out a few steps behind him.

By the time I got out there too he was standing in front of the door with a sign and flowers.

I read the sign. 'Will you be the Lilly to my pond and go to homecoming with me?' I laughed at his very corny pun along with the lily pad drawn next to my name and nodded. "I'd be honored." I smiled as he gave me the flowers.

"How did you know I liked lilies? Or was it part of the pun also?" I asked. "It's part of the pun but I know now." Jason said.

We walked to the group we always talked to after school which now consisted of Jake, Austin, Damon, Tyler, Samantha, and Lisa.

"What's up with the flowers?" Lisa asked winking. I held the poster up where she could read it. Everyone read it before I turned it back.

"Aww that's cute." Samantha said smiling. "Who's the lucky guy?" Jake asked. "Let's just say I definitely will have the prettiest hoco date." Jason said smiling.

I smiled and blushed slightly. The bell rang and Tyler stormed off without saying bye. "He's probably just stressed about the party." Austin said. "Yea he's never thrown one at his moms." Jason added.

"I can't go but if y'all need a place to stay in literally next door." I said to mainly Lisa considering Samantha lived across the street.

"I can't go either I have to babysit." Samantha said. "That's what I have to do." I added.

Jason pulled me to the side. "I don't want to rush you but when you find a dress tell me the color so I can match my shirt to it." He stated.

I nodded and smiled. "Yea. I better go so my parents can leave." I stated as me and Samantha walked towards our cars.

"Parents?" She said looking at me hopefully. "Matt's growing on me." I admitted. She smiled. "I'm happy for you." She added before I waved and got in my car.
~~
"I promise we will be fine." I said to Matt on the phone. "Just lock the doors." He reminded. "I will. Plus Carrie is already asleep don't worry about her." I said. "Okay I'll call you in the morning." He said before losing connection.

I checked on Carrie in her room. It was already ten thirty and the party next door was at full swing. I sighed and locked all the doors before laying down on the couch and turning on a movie. I called Taylor and filled her in about homecoming and my ice cream 'date' and basically anything that happened this week.
~~
I woke up and yawned and sleepily walked up to my room. I stopped at Carries door peeking in.