Shadows 2: SidePack

~Simon POV~

"Come on! Come on! Come on... HECK YEAH!!! SUCK IT!!!" I yelled jumping up and down while everyone else groaned and rolled their eyes "Listen Simon, I know you got first place-" "Three times." Ethan glared at me, my grin making him roll his eyes "Yes... Three times-" "In a row." "Yes, three times in a row. And if you mind to just, SHUT UP!!!" I laughed at him and so did everyone else I rolled my eyes leaning back on the couch "Heh, are you being a sore looser because you got last?" I taunted "No!" JJ started to laugh harder, Ethan glared at him, and I could see a smile creep up on him, Harry pocked him in the cheek and made a pop sound with his mouth, to try and make him laugh but Ethan turned away before doing so, "Oh, come on Ethan, a little smile wont hurt you." Tobi said chuckling I was about to say something but then their was a crash outside causing us a to look out the back door "Umm. What?" Vikk said standing up from the cramped couch and walking towards the back door, I followed right behind followed by the others.

I looked outside and gasped our football (soccer) stuff was destroyed everyone was shocked or scared, we all glared at the five boys who looked back at us frightened proabably scared at us.

"What happened here?" I demanded trying to keep my calm, not really working "T-the s-sha-" "I swear if you say shadows then we will be even more upset." JJ said crossing his arms, they didn't speak, they looked at each other "Okay first, our controllers, then the kitchen, and now this?!" Ethan yelled he actually was upset because he was the one who bought all of football supplies "No, wait-" I noticed something underneath them, I looked closer it was a shadow, no one has those anymore. Wait dose that mean my eyes widen...

I gasped and took steps back the guys looking at me "Si, what's wrong?" Tobi asked a confused look on his face "Look at their feet." I whispered loud enough for the seven of us can hear, they all gasped. Mitch, Jerome, Preston, Rob, and Lachlan all became worried looking around, probably everywhere other than their feet "Hey, Ethan and Harry. Go get some flashlight." Josh said they quickly nodded and ran inside to get some flashlights, I mean how? It was pure daylight "Guys?" Jerome asked tilting his head confusion "You-" JJ was about to cause more panicking but thankfully Josh covered his mouth, all of them new what was going on they knew the shadows were still with them but I don't think they knew it was that close to them.

JJ pointed down at their feet and they all looked down, eyes widening and most of them screaming, the only ones not screaming were Jerome and Rob. The shadows laughed and detached themselves leaving them without a shadow. They tripped Preston making him fall on his stomach, scratched Rob on his arm, dragged Lachlan across the ground, one was about to hit Mitch with a broken pole from the football goal but Jerome saved him, it was a mess. We don't know where one shadow went that was until JJ shrieked. The shadow stood between us, we all jumped getting separated Josh, Tobi, and Vikk on one side, JJ and I on the other the shadow grinned and started going towards the three boys who ran away. JJ sighed out of relief and looked at them a small on his face.

I froze, I want in control anymore, a laugh echoed through my head, I looked down 'What!?!' I am in my head? 'How?!' I could see through my arm, it was glowing I looked up, it looked like a screen, my eyes widen when I dived at JJ pinning him on the ground, he groaned looking at me his eyes widening "Sorry!" I yelled hoping at least he would hear me, looks like he didn't, "It can control!?!" JJ screeched his eyes widen, the laugh came back but louder, I turned around seeing eyes bright white eyes, my eyes widen I backed away from the monster, it rose from the ground It was taller than me, I was frozen. JJ pushed me off of him making me stumble and fall in my head. I looked at the screen seeing 'me' stand up and grabbed JJ by his collar making him stand up "Wow Simon. I didn't know you were that strong." JJ said as a joke, I looked at the monster who was now in front of me, he did the exact same as he did with JJ. Getting a better look I saw it looked exactly like me, but a dark figure and white eyes. He growled and so did I, outside of my head of course, it was like whatever was going on in my head it happened in the real world. The monster raised his fist, or claws, back and was about to swing, but then pain shot throughout me, the monster shrieked huriting my ears. I covered my ears and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes coming to the real world. I looked down seeing JJ in my hands I dropped JJ on the ground who landed on his feet. My eyes stayed widen and I stayed frozen.

I screamed and fell on my knees, JJ attempting to catch me but failed. The monster left me and ran into the woods the shadow friends following, I groaned rubbing my head. It ached so badly! I glared at Ethan and Harry who stood their with a flashlight continuing to flip it on and off, they awkwardly grinned.

"Thanks." I sarcastically said standing up with the help of JJ "Heh. Your welcome?" I looked around, everything was a mess, Jerome was holding his arm, simply covering a red mark proabably going to be bruised. Mitch was glaring at Jerome, proabably for doing a dumb stunt. Preston was all messy and dirty. Rob had some scratches, none deep, thankfully. Lachlan was also dirty but had a few scratches, his hair all messed up. JJ staired at me shocked not wanting to speak, or he probably couldn't, Tobi and Josh as well looked at me. Vikk ran over to his friends asking if they were okay helping them up. I narrowed my eyes at Ethan and Harry "What took so long?" I asked looking at JJ who slightly frowned looking back at the two boys "Uhh. Well we couldn't find the flashlight and when we did their were no batts. And we had to look for it around the house." Ethan said looking at Harry then back at us "The batteries were supposed to be in the kitchen." I said "The shadows, moved it when they destroyed the kitchen." Preston said cleaning himself off "Did they tho?" JJ gave him a look that said 'stop lying' I rolled my eyes and elbowed him oh his side, he yelped jumping back, proabably thinking I was going to attack him "Should have just let Simon punch JJ." Harry said jokingly "I agree." I said glaring at Jide "Hey!" I started laughing rolling my eyes. I then walked over to the rest helping and asking if they were alright.

When we finished helping them we all got inside. The five of them sat on the couch not talking to each other they looked at the ground. While the seven of us tried to find something that could help them like a med-kit or something.

During our search our house bagan to shake, we started floating in the air objects around us flying around us, my vision started to see different glowing colors, I couldn't see anything and seems like everyone was panicking. A white orb-like-ball-thing floated in front of me, my mind told me to touch it, I reached my had out slowly reaching it.

Bad idea.

My head, eyes, hands, and other things started hurting, badly. I screamed holding onto my head, it feels like its being split apart into different pieces. Each and every second getting stronger and stronger. I then fell unconscious unable to hande the strong pain.