Secrets: The Pack

((I know I skipped a week but whateves... XD))

~Mitch POV~

'He'll think I'm mad! Oh, dear... I hope I did something right.' My thought were interupted by knocks at the door. I didn't respond not knowing if it was him or not "Mitch? You here?" I unlocked the door withought getting up and I looked away when he opened the door.

"Mitch please tell me this is- oh." Preston looked at me with worry in his eyes. He shut the door and locked it "Mitch? What do you need? Umm..." I looked at him "Do you need Vikk?" "No. He cannot know." I quickly said Preston gave me a confused look "Okay..." Pretson went quiet wanting to hear what I was about to say "So the bullies-" "Did they hurt you?" I looked at him and shook my head "Not yet?" Confusion and worry covered his eyes "Wh-what do you mean?" I hestated before speaking again "They want me to do something with them-" "What?! You can't!" I gave him the look to pipe-down "Sorry..." He mumbled but didn't speak anymore.

"That's not the problem. The-..." I stopped myself to figure out a way to re-word the sentence I am about to say "The problem is that he gave me a choise." I sighed looking down kicking my feet in the air "And what was it?" With each word I am saying Preston is getting more worried about me, wich thats the problem about him he just worried over others instead of putitng himself first, but he is sorta a good person to talk to.

Preston looked at me and went quiet not wanting to make me upset "He said that if I don't do the thing, whatever it is, then umm he will..." I stopped not knowing if Preston was going to take this lightly or not "He threatened to hurt us. Everyone of us, Jerome, Rob, and Lachlan..." Preston stared at me with wide eyes "W-what?" He seemed scared, but I was too, probably more. I continued to look at my feet "Why did you call me for then? I-I cannot help! I am basically a fish out of water! Useless!" Preston looked down upset "Vikk would have been a better person to call! Not me! I don't know what to say Mitch! I-I'm sorry..." I looked him "Hey, Vikk would have taken this differently than you. That's why I called you instead of him." Preston was panicking, of course, I rolled my eyes and and slightly smiled at him.

But right now I wanted to go home that was the amin reason I called him "C-can you warm me up?" I awkwardly asked "W-what?" He looked at me "Do the thing. Warm me up... I want to go home..." My small smile went away and I looked back down "What? But-" I stopped him from talking "Please." Altho Preston can change his temperature of heatness he can do the same with others.

"Mitch, I-I can't do that! It's very hard! Very, very hard! It's the same as if you tried to lift an entire sky scraper! Impossible!" He continued ranting on I looked at him he looked like me a coupple of hours ago "What if I help you? It can't be that hard. Right?" Pretson stopped at starred at me "Yeah. Go lift the Eiffel Tower and come back to me and tell me it's not hard. You do know you can die right. Oh, too cold, to hot! Wow a thousand degrees! I probably can't even survive that! Mitch, I could mess up, a-and I don't want to hurt you, Vikk would get mad at me-" "Oh you know that's false." I said looking at him "No, we aren't allowed to do anything in school! We aren't supposed to fight back! So what makes you think I am doing this because you are risking a coupple of things."

"Preston. They are not afraid to break a bone on your body. No matter how hard you try to cooperate they don't care. And I know they will be hurting us more than Jerome, Rob, and Lachlan, because they are not afriad to fight back without showing too much. They will do it over and over and over again. They will enjoy it as well. They are pure evil and this time I am not being over dramatic." "So are you going with them?" Preston asked scared, I nodded frowning "It's better than seeing you guys being tortured." I looked up at him and smiled "I'll be fine. I have teleconisis." I pointed at my brain, he heled out his hand, I smiled and grabbed his hand, I could feel his hand shaking. He closed his eyes and I could feel it getting colder in the room.