Shadows 3: SidePack

~3rd person POV~

After the light show, everyone felt terrible, and they were also scattered around the ground, groaning in pain. Simon's head was throbbing in pain making him fall into an unconscious state. JJ was trapped by something invisible, like a bubble. Josh's entire muscles were in pain, making it hard for him to move. Ethan just felt weird his body felt not energetic, but weak. Tobi's body hurt as well each and every time he moved. Harry couldn't stand it hurt his legs and if he did take a step he would run right into the wall. Vikk's brain hurt, almost like Simon's but less painful. Lachlan couldn't be seen anywhere, his body in pain. Jerome's arms hurt, some of his head as well. Preston felt like he couldn't breathe, basically hyperventilating, he was extremely hot and was too weak to move, his temperature probably hot as fire, and his eyes bright glowing orange. Rob was shivering on the ground trying to get warmth, the temperature probably being cold as ice, and his eyes bright glowing blue. And last Mitch everything seemed to go slow for him, the pain in his head, his nose bleeding, and his breathing was quick and short.

The only ones who were stable to stand up were JJ, Ethan, Jerome, and sorta Harry. JJ tried walking around but only to be trapped, so he was useless. Jerome walked over to his best friend and kneeled down next to him "Mitch!?" he didn't respond only groaned in pain his eyes closed shut. He became worried and looked around the room spotting the next closest friend. Jerome crawled over to Preston who was laying on his stomach panting "Preston?" he placed a hand on his shoulder but instantly shot back with a yelp, "Hot. Hot hot." Jerome mumbled shaking his hand around, he looked down at his friend "s-s-sor-ry...." Preston mumbled before coughing and groaning.

"I-Its fine..." he looked at Rob who was shaking in a ball. He stood up walking over to him "Hey... Rob." Jerome placed his other hand on Rob's shoulder and his hand became cold "Holly cold!" he grabbed his hand back and glared at both Preston and Rob "Thanks you two now I have a cold hand and a hot hand." Rob chuckled "Bring Preston to me! I'm freezing!" Rob said, "Nu-hu, I ain't touching him!" Preston held back a laugh and he opened his eyes looking to the two boys "Fine..." Rob pulled his hoodie over his head and pulled on the strings, the only thing able to be seen is his nose, and he started to ignore Jerome.

Jerome looked around the room spotting everyone else minus one "Wait where is Lachlan? Lachlan!?" Vikk looked at Jerome confused rubbing his head "What?" he asked panic starting to rise, "Umm..." Lachlan mumbled confused why they cannot see him "I do not see him." Jerome said taking a closer look around the place "Guys!?" Lachlan yelled, they became even more confused on why ther were hearing him but not seeing him "Lachlan!?" Vikk asked shocked looking everywhere but the boy "What!? I am right here!" Lachlan yelled staring at his friends who were looking around "He must be indiscernible..." Vikk said but soon became shocked of himself "What?" was all Jerome could say not knowing what he just said "Impossible to see." Vikk covered his mouth even more shocked "Invisible. Really? That is what you were trying to say? Looks like Vikk became more brains..." Jerome gave Vikk an 'are you serious' face, Vikk grinned and awkwardly chuckled "Okay so what is happening to everyone?" Lachlan asked the question going towards Vikk.

"Well if you didn't notice all of us were super curious about the spheroid, so we all decided to touch it. Might as well go in order with what it gave us. Simon, he became unconscious because of his potentiality called psychokinesis. JJ is trapped by a forcefield that he made himself. Ethan has witchcraft or wizardry. Tobi can shapeshift into different animals. Harry has superspeed. Josh has super strength. Me intelligence. Lachlan, well you already know indiscernible aka invisibility. For the unknowing. Preston has pyrokinesis. Rob ice. Jerome, umm... Plants? Earth, Jerome has Earth. And Mitch time things, like time control aka going back or forwards, he can freeze it, slow down, etc."

Vikk explained everyone shocked, even himself, minus Simon and Mitch who were still crying in pain or unconscious, "What? I know some powers but what is Preston's?" JJ asked dumbfounded "Fire." it was a simple answer "And Simon's?" Vikk thought for a second "Telekinesis, levitation, mind reading, mind control, remote viewing- which is seeing pictures in your head on what is happening now- Precognition- see pictures in your head on what is going to happen in the future- energy healing, so if you are tired he can help you with that, and mediumship, which he can see spirits or ghosts." Vikk said, everyone looked at Simon who started groaning and started waking up.

"You telling me we have an almighty super god in our house!?!" JJ yelled surprised backing away only to be stopped by his shield.

"Just make sure to keep him calm and don't freak him out. Easy and simple." Vikk said as he then told Jerome to pick up Mitch and bring him to his room "Ouch... M-my head hurts. S-super badly..." he groaned sitting up, rubbing his head and opening his eyes looking at everyone reading something from each one of them "What happened?" 

~~
Lol sorry again i forgot to update I got caught up in a series 😍😂