Becoming: The Pack

~3rd person POV~

"Breaking news!! This just in, the government are making plans!" The man on the screen did a three-sixty on his chair to face the screen "Yeah! You heard me right! Should we check on what they are doing right now? Yeah?! Let's go!" The man grinned as the screen swiched to a man, to the govnner, standing in front of a group of people who were carying cameras and microphones and pointing it at the man on stage. Each were asking a different or multiple question to the man, but the man didn't answer, he just smiled and waved pretending to listen. The man on stage cleared his throat getting the audience quieting down a little but not alot "Ladies, and gentle man." He spoke into the microphone, or the multiple microphones, "Can we please calm down." The man smiled but obviously was annoyed, you can see it on the screen, everyone obeyed, closing their mouthes.

The govner grinned this time pretty happy with the response of the people "We all remember when we happly invited the 'differents' into our homes and cities?" Everyone in the room nodded or spoke outloud "We would keep them safe from danger." The man looked down on his paper then back up, reading off of it "Well these differents are causing us problems in our environment. First the break in at the towns bank center, then magic day turning into a bust. Kids getting hurt by them. Okay, you all may be confused on what is happening right now but the protection and homes we gave them, were our problems too. Most of them can't even control their... What should I call them... Oh. I got it! A Curse. Mainly the children." Everyone in the room was gasping and looking around. Each having a shocked or upset expression on themselves.

"Calm down. Calm down. Now, here is the problem. They each have these curses that they call gifts!" He started to raise hid voice a little "Some are easy to tell. Others, are difficult... But we can't just leave them alone by themselves. So the army came up with an idea. At the end of the week. The differents are given a choice. To leave, or... What was the other thing? Ugh, dumb memory can't remember!" The people in the room laughed and chuckled, or some just listened closely "They might tell them the other option when they are over there. Anyways, back to what I was saying, the differents can't stay here any longer. They are causing too much trubble." The man frowned, a smirk slightly creeping the way on his face, but he managed the hide it "But don't worry they get to take their-"

A man turned off the news the little kids in the room all 'aww'ed' when he did so. The older man gave them an apologetic look, but of course he didn't mean it "You all are too young to listen to this kind of stuff." He placed his hands on his knees and bent down a little slightly getting on the youngers height "But. Why? We aren't kids! We are big kids!" One of the boys said standing up glaring at the man wanting to know more of what is happening "Hey. Come on, sit back down." The man crossed his arms looking at the tiny boy in front of him.

In the room their were about fifteen boys and girls all around the age of three through six. It wasn't a school more like a daycare. Some looked normal others were different. For example a girl had a lion like tail and ears. A boy in the room had gray wolf ears and tail. See like hybrids, but not all were hybrids. Some of the boys looked normal but wasn't. This daycare wasn't normal at all more like what the governor was talking about on the news. Most of these boys had powers, you see. The teacher on the other hand didn't have any of these. He was just normal, wanting to take care of these kids.

When the teacher got done with settling down the kids and putting them to sleep on a mat be took out, he left the room to go to his office right next door from the play room a glass window too check on the children. But something was bugging him something about the news. He closed the door and went on his computer to do some research.

[[How the building looks in amazing detail]]

A young boy sat up looking where at the door the teacher went. This boy had fox ears and a tail, he also had bright orange eyes. The young boy stood up and was about to go to the teacher's room before hearing banging twords the main entrance, instead he walked up to the glass door that leads to the play room, and opened it looking around seeing people outside the main entrance. People dressed in all black and looking suspicious.

Another boy woke up seeing that the boy was awake, he looked at him confused, this boy had wolf ears and tail, also having bright icy blue eyes.

The fox boy walked over to the teacher's office. And knocked on the door. The teacher stopped on what he was doing and walked over and opened the door seeing the small boy "Preston, go back to sleep." He shook his head and pointed at the door trying to say, there were people outside but the teacher didn't understand "You have to use the bathroom? Okay go. Rob go with him. I know you are awake." Rob's ears pointed back and he glared at the teacher but he didn't say anything, Preston's ears layed flat on his head, he didn't need to use the bathroom.

He frowned turned around and walked over to the door, he opened it walking out. Rob quickly stood up going after him. Preston already opening the bathroom door and entering, Rob ran after him closing the door behind him.

"Is something wrong because you obviously were not planing to use the bathroom." Rob asked looking the at slightly smaller boy in front of him, who was looking outside the window his head planted on the window looking to the right of him. Rob didn't say anything more and walked next to him shocked what he saw. A black van, and a coupple of people around the entrance knocking very loudly. A man looked at the window the boys were looking out of. Rob acting quickly ducked down, Preston, on the other hand, didn't, and Rob had to pull him down, the man only getting a blur of the boys.

"Do you know why they are here?" Preston shook his head and shrugged looking at the window but not out of it "Actually I never heard you talk before. Do you even talk?" "No." this made Rob even more confused, but he didn't ask anymore questions. A small smile crept on the boys face, getting the other boy quiet, he got up looking back seeing that their teacher was outside talking to the men.

~~
I forgot to upload for this week well guess these two (this and the next one) will be close together I guess 😂🙃😂