Stuck Together: Minifrags

~3rd preston POV~

Simon woke up from loud noises downstairs and instantly became annoyed. He flipped over and covered his face in his pillow wanting them to be quiet but, of course he couldn't because that would mean he would have to get up, no one likes getting up just to go back to sleep, everyone should know when to be quiet when others are sleeping.

Unfortunately for him, even if he waited, it didn't stop at all, it became louder each time he wished it to stop. Along side that his phone was vibrating on the shelf creating an even louder noise. He reached his arm over to the shelf next to his bed and grabbed his phone unplugging it from where it was charging.

He turned his head to see the screen messages from JJ. He clicked on them and opened it, he then started reading them.

'Hey dude. Wake up! Vikk's friends are here.'
-JJ

'SI!!'
-JJ

'SIMON'
-JJ

'Si.'
-JJ

'Simon.'
-JJ

'Siomn. Seemooone.'
-JJ

'SiMon.'
-JJ

'We are playing games'
-JJ

'I lost'
-JJ

'^^^ and again'
-JJ

'Man I really didn't
-JJ

'DUDE I WON FINALLY!!!'
-JJ

Simon rolled his eyes and turned off his phone putting it back on his shelf. He forgot that Vikk's friends were comming today. And that made him even more annoyed. Simon instantly knew it was going to be a bad day. He never really gotten along with one of Vikk's friends. And then only reason is because he is bubbly, always happy and cheery, his name, being Preston.

Simon pushed the cover aside and stood up from his bed, he slowly and wobbly walked over to bathroom where he got all cleanned up and changed. After his break, he got out not as tired as before but he still looked tired. He was just upset more, mainly mad.

He opened his door where the voices got louder and he looked downstairs from the side of the steps. They were now playing Mario cart on the switch. He rolled his eyes and made his way downstairs. Still walking slow.

"Hey Si!" Preston greated a grin on his face, as always, Simon didn't want to respond back but he didn't want to sound rude to the others so he just responded with a simple, "Sup..." Simon said in his 'tired' voice, of course, faking it not even looking at him. Simon entered the kitchen and closed the door behind him, a little to hard.

Everyone was too busy, playing or hyping up the game to bother with Simon. Preston knew Simon wasn't tired but didn't say anything more of it, he turned back to the game and started cheering. JJ stopped and looked at where Simon went, and stood up from the couch. No one looked at him only at the intense game where four of the boys were going head to head on who could get first place.

JJ knew Simon's secret, it was obvious to hin that he didn't like Preston. Despite Preston knowing as well he still tried to make Simon laugh around him, sometimes Simon just walks away, but he doesn't know why Simon hates him. Preston just always assumes he is annoying and loud to him.

JJ entered the kitchen and saw Simon making cereal. Simon sat down on a chair and started eating the soft crunching noise coming from his mouth, JJ sat next to him and smiled "So... You alright?" he tilted his head to the side a little "Sure." Simon said before sipping on another spoonful of cereal, JJ instantly knowing he was annoyed decides to change the subject "Later today we are going to a mansion to play hide and seek." JJ said to Simon, when he didn't respond he continued "Do you think the viewers would enjoy the pack joining in?" "Probably. I know I wouldn't-" "Listen Simon. I know you hate him but ya know he is much different than... You know." Simon slowly nodded slowly taking another spoon in his mouth.

"You obviously don't." JJ looked at the door seeing if anyone was comming "The hide n' seek is in teams." Simon's eyes widen and he chocked on the milk he was drinking "Wh-at?!" He managed to cough out, JJ rolled his eyes "Yeah. So you have to be nice, even if you don't mean it." As Simon's couch started to die down a little his the only thing hurting was his throat, it was burning. He glared at JJ "Who is choosing the teams?" JJ smirked standing up and walking to the door "Guess you'll find out."

~~
On the ride there everyone was laughing and chatting with one another minus Simon, decided to be antisocial. He was just on his phone on social media lazily scrolling through pictures and messages he got from other YouTubers. Preston wanted to try and cheer him up but decided not to. Simon thankful no one decided to talk to him.

The bus made a stop at a gate which opened for them. Everyone looked around astonished on what they see. Some ooo's and aaahh's were going around. The bus parked on the side and opened the doors for the young men to leave. Some thanked them and the ones who didn't were too excited.

When they were done getting everything set up, like the cameras, they stood in the entrance of the building. The camera man turned on his camera and counted down, "Three. Two. One." He pointed at the boys to start the intro "Alright everyone! Today we are doing hide and seek in a mansion!!!" JJ started doing the jazz hands a wide grin all over his face "And guess who we have!!!" "These kids!" the five boys waved or greated the camera "Who still plays child games!" Harry yelled making everyone laugh "Anyways... This isn't like other hide and seek we did before!" Ethan pipped up "We are doing teams hide and seek!" Everyone either cheered or clapped "One of the Sidemen is going to be paired with one of the others." "JJ they have a group name." Josh laughed shaking his head "I know!" JJ grinned keeping his eyes on the camera with a thumbs up.

"Vikk is on his friend's side to be even." Vikk walked over to the half the other group was in as the Sidemen boo'ed him. Vikk laughed and stuck out his tongue out.

"I am the one picking teams!" JJ said with a smirk, Simon cursed under his breath. JJ could heard it and his grin went bigger, if you listened closely you could hear JJ laugh "Okay! Josh you go with Rob! Ethan you have Mitch! Tobi you have Jerome! Harry go with Lachlan!" JJ laughed before continuing "Vikk you go with me." Vikk groaned, "That leaves Simon with Preston!" Preston looked at JJ shocked, JJ took a quick glance at Preston and winked. Then he looked at Simon who glared at him.

"Alrighty! Vikk and I are going to start counting! Three, two, one, get out of here!" everyone went to their partner's and ran into the building.