Rivels: The Pack

~3rd person POV~

Vikk and Mitch was quietly listing through the ear peice hearing small muffled noises. It was pretty clear when Lachlan got knocked out, his ear peice fell to the ground getting stepped on and destroyed, leaving the sound of statics for a second before Vikk disconnected him.

"It's less than thirty minutes left until half time." Rob said a sigh escaping his lips. Him and Preston are trying to find another way to check the surroundings and having a bird eye view without getting caught by anyone. Preston stayed quiet not really seeing anything that could help those two.

"The only option left is to evacuate..." Vikk mumbled standing up looking at Mitch "It's the only option. We will have enough time to get everyone out." Mitch agreed and so did Preston, but of course someone had to go against his words "Hey, we are not leaving Lachlan and Jerome!" Rob argued back, they are his friends "We will get them out somehow. Just make sure everyone is safe." Vikk said walking towards the ladder to the downstage, Rob "What?! Like you will do anything! You'll probably leave them behind!" "If you want to help, so be it. But if we all get stuck only leaving us with one person alive, who can barely walk by himself by the way, then that's it." Mitch said, Preston having a small chuckle at the side comment.

"But, if something goes wrong then I won't be scared to walk into fire." Rob said frowning not happy that the only ones that could get his close friends out is the boys he never got along with or trusted a dry with, "Oh, also, if you two die. I will not be taking care of your buddy over here." Preston glared at him "I can take care of myself, thank you very much." "A-huh... Yeah like back in the truck-" "Shut up!" The older boy rolled his eyes at the younger male.

Vikk sighed going on his phone and connecting the intercom with the ear piece. He hesitated before speaking,

'Ladies and gentlemen on the stadium. Workers, players, and coaches. I am sorry to interupt this game but there has been some suspicious... Business. Going on. I would appreciate if you evacuate the stadium immediately. Find any exit and leave swiftly as possible..."

Mitch looked seeing that only some people were leaving others probably not believing it. People playing the game all stopped and the referee and coaches looked confused. Mitch looked at Vikk and motioned to him that he needs to tell more.

'I wish this was a joke. I really do. But we don't need to send thousands of people... Into the hospital... Once you get out make sure you are away from the stadium. I would assume off the parking lot will be more safer. Thank you and be safe."

Vikk felt terrible, but thankfully the people were quickly empting the stadium like a swarm of sheep escaping through the hole in the fence.

~
"What is going on!!" A man yelled looking at the screens of people running to the exit. He slammed his hand on the table "Tell my men to find the rest of the boys. And when they do make sure they fire." The man turned around looking at two boys tied up on the ground "They wouldn't leave without their friends." A smirk grew on his face.

"Also! Continue the bombing!" He grabbed his knife "I have things to deal with." Laughter echoed through the room, even his own mens are scared of their own leader.

~
Rob and Preston were watching as the people left the building. Both were impatient they were really hoping that everyone got out. Including their friends.

Police already were coming, the sirens making it obvious. The police ordered the crowd to go to the hotel's parking lot or even inside. Of corse not everyone went to the hotel. Those who parked very far went inside their car staying inside waiting patiently. No police dared to enter. Firefighters and ambulance also came for backup not knowing what the threat was.