Kidnapped: The Pack

Requested By: MelodyLovesFanFics

This is gonna be a very, very, very long chapter 😂

:Winter, February:

~No POV~

Three teens stood outside of a white small house, bug enough for a small family. Two of the teens were boys and the other one being a girl.

The tallest one had a black hoodie over his head, which had the design of a white paw, his eyes being bright Emerald green. He also had green fingerless golves, his hair short and fluffly or messy, the tips being bright green.

The second shortest, or second tallest, was another male, he had a black beanie, with red designs in them slightly blending in with the black. His eyes were a calm shade of red, maybe too calm. His hoodie color was red, the sleeves were rolled above his elbows and he had black bracelets on his wrist, his spikey hair having red tips.

Then it was the girl, she has bright purple eyes. A purple jacket, that was like a crop-top showing her under shirt being a white shirt with different purple blocks looking glitched out, on her wrists were white fingerless gloves, and above her eyes were bluish- purplish goggles, the rims only being at the top, her long curly hair ended in purple tips.

The girl looked at her red friend, "Ready when you are." She smirked then looked at their green friend "You ready?" He only responded with a small nod getting a huff out of the girl. Their red friend took a coupple of steps back before running at the door and kicking it down in one shot. The door fell to the ground with a loud thud suprising the family inside.

There were three children, a husband, and a wife. The red boy entered the house standing one foot infront of the other his hands in a fist and hovering infront of his fist were red glowing circles facing vertically, the edges being darker than the middle. The man stood infront of his family his arms spread apart keeping his wife and children behind, he looks at the red boy and then to his friends on each side of him, "Go to the basement." He said, his voice being deep and slightly filled with venom. The wife was about to protest against him but he cut her off "Now." The wife quickly grabbed two of the cildren, one was old enough to move by himself, and she dashed to the basement door, the young teen following behind quickly.

The man brought his attention to the three teens "What are you here for?" He asked with confusion and anger, the red boy smirked before simply responding with, "For you." The man's eyes widen before taking a fighting stance paying close attention to, the other two kids. The red boy nodded his head and, the purple girl smirked and with a blink of an eye she poofed away, leaving small glitch cubes from her last positioning. And with the green he grinned before his body became smaller truning into a black wolf with bright green eyes.

The red boy decided to let his friends have all the fun while he stood and watched as the man started panicking looking for where the girl went, while trying to pay attention to the wolf and seeing if the red boy was going to do anything. It was three against one and it was unfair.

The man rose his hand and took a deep breath in while closing his eyes then opening them shooting purple darts towards the wolf boy and his red friend. His red friend spread his arm infront of him and a red force field blocked the darts from getting close. The wolf boy ran at the man, once the field was down, jumping at the man.