Rivals: The Pack

~3rd Person POV~

The plan was set, two boys will sneak in make sure that the citizens will be safe and get out just in time, those being Lachlan and Jerome. Vikk, Mitch, and Rob will be on high ground seeing if they spot something unusal. Preston was in the van also having bird eye view, hacking into the cameras of the stadium and the town because he can't really do anything other than sit. If they enter then he would warn them, same for the other three. All of the boys have a small walkie talkie piece around their ear, everyone has a pocket knife and a pistol just in case they get into combat with them. The four watching over all were wearing black the three up high having a hat. The two going inside the stadium were wearing normal clothes to not make any suspicion that they snuck in... Without paying.

"Everyone can hear, right?" Preston asked throught the headset, looking at the cameras around town seeing if he spots several vans. Jerome and Lachlan were not taking this serously they were joking around and buying food "Dude I have an annoying girl voice in my head." Jerome said to Lachlan "Man I do too. Is their a way to mute it?" Preston groaned and hacked into their watch to shock them. They both yelped droping their food and hissing, everyone looking at them weirdly.

Lachlan cheakly grinned looking at the people walking by, "Dumb bugs." "Yeah. They are soo annoying almot like it want to, kill it." Jerome quietly hisses the last part quietly, "Guys. Stay focused." Vikk said throught the set "Why would we listen to you. Your friend shocked us." Lachlan mumbled "I didn't mean to shock you!" Preston lied switching through different cameras around the streets, bored out of him mind.

"Yeah, sure you did- ouch!" he shocked Lachlan again making a small yelp leave the taller's mouth "Oops, wrong button." "Oh, I am soo killing you." Lachlan hissed under his breath, Jerome went to get some ice cream skipping the line getting in front of the people that aren't paying attention. Jerome came back with a large ice cream, Lachlan glaring at him "You didn't get me one?!" Jerome shrugged "You seemed busy." Rob could see them from where he was at on his smartwatch, they also have cameras but only inside the stadium, Rob rolled his eyes he wasn't really much of a talker in missions around others that are not his close friends.

He watched as Jerome and Lachlan started to fight over the ice cream. Mitch was playing games on his watch not paying attention to anything around him. Vikk was looking at cameras around the building and sometimes cheaking up on the two boys that are doing terrible at what they are supposed to do.

Preston rested his head on his hand still flipping through the cameras. He looked out of the window clicking sounds in the background. What he didn't know is that he passed by the camera that had four white vans going down the streets twoards the stadium.

"How long is this going to take exactly?" Mitch pipped up not looking from his game "I dunno. Preston, see anything?" Vikk asked never getting a response, only because the boy wasn't paying attention "Preston?" the boy in the car looked at the screens again "I don't see anything." Preston quietly yawned taking a sip from his coffee he had next to him "I do." Rob said staring at the back entrance four cars pulling up three men getting off and quickly and quietly getting inside the building.

"Yeah su- What!?! How did I not see that?!" "Can you try and hack into the cars?" Vikk asked Preston tried hacking to one of the cars only to be blocked, then he tried another same thing "Nope, blocked." Vikk looked over the roof seeing the cars splitting up going in different directions "Jerome, Lachlan!?" Rob spoke up "Humm?" Lachlan responded mouth full with popcorn, his eyes glued to the football game "Are you eating?" Vikk asked disappointed and disgusted at the crunching noise the boys are making "Muuhm." 'Oh my gosh!!!' Vikk rubbed his head "Mitch!?" "Huh? Yeah?" Mitch didn't looked anywhere but his tetris game.

"What are you doing?" Vikk asked "Watching..." "No you are not." "Let me finish my game!" Vikk rolled his eyes and groaned knowing that whatever he said Mitch isn't going to be finished any time soon.

~
The three men were slowly making their way to the control room where they could hack the system and lock the doors.

The guys in the car are waiting for the doors to close so they could plant the bombs, there were two men trying to check around the area making sure that there was no police coming, while doing that they spotted another van that wasn't theirs. The van also had connection, meaning their are electronics that they could hack. Bad news for Preston, they knew where he was. So they started hacking it wanting to get information why it is there.
~

The screens started to get fuzzy and he started to loose connection quickly. Preston was trying his best to keep the screens on, or he was just spamming the refresh button over and over again. He had no idea what was happening "Vikk!? Problem!" Preston got on his knees to see if any of the wiring were loose or something, "What is the problem?" Vikk asked keeping an eye on the white van, the connection getting worse, "T-e scr-ees ar- uzzy I on't-" "Hold up what? You are cutting off." "Y-u re utt-ng ff!" "Hey is this a problem for anyone else?" Vikk asked "Nope just him." "Naw..." Vikk was confused just seconds ago he was able to talk normally, now its all cut off and stacky.

"Jerome! Lachlan! Get off your butts and see if their is anything suspicious going on in there!" Rob said knowing the two boys were still sitting and watching the game "Just wait a cupple more minutes!" Jerome groaned "Wait how much longer until half time?" Mitch asked finally looking up from his game and paying attention to what was happening "About less an hour..." Jerome mumbled, Mitch eyes widen quickly looking over at the football game then at the van Preston was in. Then back at his watch, Mitch hacked into Lachlan and Jerome's watches and shocked them, Lachlan spilling his popcorn and Jerome dropping his cotton candy, they both groaned "I'll go get more popcorn... You should come with." Lachlan said knowing they are not going to leave them alone.

Another van was pulling up behind the van the boy was in. Preston had no clue they were here, the screens cleared up. He got off the ground to see the screens, "Why are the parking lot empty..." Preston mumbled confused his screen showed the paking lot being empty, it was the enemy's doing "You're back!" Vikk said through the headset "What?" Preston mumbled "Uhh... Preston perfer not to look outside..." Mitch awkwardly chuckled "Why?" Preston stood up straight and walked over to the door. A loud bang came from the door, Preston jumped, from fright, and fell on the ground a loud thud from him falling.

"Shoot!" he hissed, he stood up and reached for the gun on the table. He grabbed it and pointed it at the door.

"Mitch, tell me it is the police." "Uhhhhh, no..." Preston cursed and looked around no other exit, fright filled up inside of him, he knew he was outnumbered so he didn't really have much choice.

~~

Here is a part of the story that I really loved

Here is a part of the story that I really loved. I drew this along time ago so if you were in my art book you would have seen it when I recently made it ^~^

Also sorry for not posting yesterday on Wednesday, lel, I forgot to 😂😝