Rivals: The Pack

This one is a bit shorter than the normal one but its fine...

~Preston POV~

What do I do!? I mean I do not want to surrender, and I can't fight anyways im basically hurt. And if the nurse sees me in there again she would not be happy. My thoughts were interrupted by more banging on the door "Open up! We know you are in there!" they banged even more the drumming noise coming into an echo "Guys... I don't know what to do." I whispered panic rising inside me "Surrender. We don't need ya anyways." Lachlan said, it was hard to tell if it was a joke or not "What!? No! Fight or something!" Mitch said the banging got louder and louder "Open now! Or else!" I did not want to get taken they will kill me.

"Preston. Calm it." Vikk said "Nope, you, my friend, are going to die. What are your last words?" Jerome chuckled not helping with the mood, I mean he could be right, they might kill me. Then there was a gun shot. A hole on the door, panic rose through me but I managed to not show it. The door slowly opened showing men pointing guns at me "Drop you weapon!" One demamded, I quickly dropped my gun and put my hands up.

The guy smirked "Lookie who we have here... Say... You trying to stop us?" I didn't respond, the man got in the van and walked over to me, I glared at him putting down my arms. In a quick movement he grabbed me by my collar of my shirt and pinned me to the wall his gun pointing to my stomach, I hissed quietly not expecting that, "I asked a question." He hissed his grip tighting on both my shirt and his gun, "Don't say anything." Vikk quietly sopke from my headset, the guy looked at me a frown on his face "What is this?" he grabbed the earpeice that was around my ear and looked at it "Hmm..." he glared at me and pushed me aside making me yelp and fall on the ground.

Me being an idiot, I tried to lighten the fall by putting my hand out. It made it worse, for my hand.

I groaned glaring at the guy infront of me, my wrist cluched around my other hand keeping a tight grip. He was still observing it "Guess you were trying to stop us." He growled crushing the earpeice with his bare hands. My eyes widen and I backed up againts the metal wall, my heart drop as I looked up at the man.

"I don't see a point of you being here soo..." He smirked, pointing his gun at me.

~Rob POV~

I knew he wouldn't survive a minute in there with the enemy so when he cut off I found my way down stairs into the consestion stands area where a coupple of people were buying food and other stuff. While looking around I spotted Lachlan. I ran over to him and got his attention "Oh hey Rob." Lachlan said looking at me "Where is Jerome." I glared at him knowing if this goes all wrong then we are all going to be in HUGE trouble.

"Oh. He is uhh..." I crossed my arms "Over..." Just then Jerome came around "Here! See- oh..." Jerome had another popcorn bag. I glared at him smaking it out of his hand "Okay! You owe me five bucks and thirty-one cents!" "Pay attention! Its almost close to half time! And someone got caught we are dead, even if we make it out! Go look around and try to get to the main panel." I yelled at them, they looked at me shocked "Unless you wanna fail this mission I'd rather do something other than mess around." I turned around and walked away going over to the front exit or entrance.

"I got your dumb buddy covered." I said into the ear peice.

~3rd Preson POV~

Rob hid behind a car grabbing his pistol with one hand and a knife with his other. He was moving closer making sure not to attract any attention from anyone. He took a peak seeing if he had any chance against the team of bad guys. 'One, two, six, ten, plus one... Great...' Rob mentally counted and ducked back down. Right about now Preston was pushed into the ground.

Rob couldn't wait any more because the younger boy might be killed any minute. So he decides that it would be faster without being caught. Thankfully Rob's and his friend's pistol had a silencer.

Rob pointed the gun to a red jeep and pulled the trigger hitting the window and smashing it. The jeep beeping over and over again. The loud noise grabbing the men's attention.

The man in the truck looked away. His gun still pointing at Preston. The guy growled "Go over to the car! And find whoever is there!" Preston took this opportunity and waited until the other men started walking. Quickly, with his arm that is not hurt, he grabbed his knife and threw it at the guy stabbing him on the shoulders.

Out of reflexes he pulled the trigger.