Secrets: The Pack

~Mitch POV~

"Wakey wakey! You are already late for school, Mitch." A voice said waking me up from me dream. I groaned and rolled over my face facing my pillow. I then felt my blanket be pulled off and it started to get cold "Why???" I groaned into my pillow "Get up. We are not going to be late for school today." The voice who I recalled as Jerome said "Just one more hour. Can you bring my blanket ba-" "No." Jerome also grabbed my pillow and threw it on the ground.

I whinned and opened my eyes looking at Jerome "Gimmie." I pointed to my pillow that was now on the ground Jerome shook his head and walked out of the room. I smiled and without getting up I lifted my finger and made the pillow come towards me.

I sighed grabbing it laying it down on my head and closed my eyes again going back to sleep. Or at least tried "Hey, Mitch. You do know everyone is ready. Right?" Another voice said, Preston, I groaned and made my door slam shut, "Jerome! Mitch isn't-" I pinched my fingers together and smiled, ah, telekinesis, the best ability anyone could have, my favorite thing to do with it, is making Preston quiet. I mean he isn't always loud, I am not saying he is annoying! I only use it in a fun way.

The door was slowly opened ans I already knew who it was. I opened my eyes seeing Preston standing in front of me, a glare on his face. I smiled looking up at him "Whats wrong?" He didn't respond "Huh? I couldn't hear you?" He raised his pointer finger, and by here I could feel the heat. My eyes widen, I sat up knowing what was coming "WOAH WAOH HOLD UP!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" I jumped out of my bed running straight for the bathroom. I slammed the door from behind me and I leaned on it. I took a deep breath and groaned, "Come near me and I swear I will kill you!" I knew he could hear me, he did know when he was taking something too far. He would accidentally burn us sometimes, but he felt really sorry and normally keep his distances. Altho he can heal fire wounds he caused on others, but it still hurt.

I then started to use the bathroom, brush my teeth and wash my face as well. When I finished I dried my face. And opened the door seeing Preston leaning against the hallway "What do you want?" I eyed him suspiciously, he frowned giving me an 'are you serious look' I walked to my room streching "Well if you can't speak then how can I help you?" He groaned looking at me I sighed "Fine." "Yay! I can speak again! Oh, and Mitch, this isn't over." He backed away not taking his eyes off of me "I should have kept you quiet you were much better that way!" I yelled at him knowing he was probably right "Shut up!" I rolled my eyes getting my clothes ready and out.

I changed into a white t-shirt, blue jeans, with red shoes and walked downstairs. Everyone was getting up and ready to leave. Jerome walked up to me and handed me an Oreo Pop Tart wrapped in a napkin "We are not, waiting for you." He said and I grinned taking a bite out of the tart "Oh, you would never leave without me!" I then thought about it for a second, no, wait, they did leave me before, they wouldn't hesatate to leave me again "Never mind." Everyone was already leaving and Vikk waited for me at the door, when Lachlan left Vikk looled at me with a confused look "What happened upstairs?" And me being dramatic I laughed for a second before speaking, "It was the evil kid. HE THREATENED ME!!" "Mitch is being over diramic." I faked screamed "The monster!!" I ran over to Vikk hiding behind him, away from Pretson who just rolled his eyes walking past us leaving out of the door. I narrowed my eyes not looking away from him.

We then heard a loud honk coming from the car "To be continued." I said to Preston "Sure." He responded back, Vikk sighed but laughed anyways he could never live without us. I grabbed my checkered jacket and my backpack that was lying on the table next to the door and I walked over to the car throwing my bag in the trunk and making my way to the back of the car. Rob was normally the one who drove us to school, Lachlan sitting next to him, Preston normally sits behind Rob because he wants to 'annoy' him. I wouldn't be suprised if we got in a car crash because Preston decided to mess with him. And behind Lachlan was Vikk. Me and Jerome got the back to ourselves, we can have a party without anyone knowing! Actually we are pretty loud most of the time, I assume they would know.

~Time Skip~

Rob parked the car where he usually parks. Around the middle back. Jerome, Lachlan, and Pretson keeps on complaing that we have to walk so far to enter the building. When in reality its like walking to one end of the school to the other.

But I respect Rob for doing so. If people knew that was our car, we would come back to see it totaled. Why do I have to go to school anyways? I have flipping teleconisis! We all got out grabbing our stuff and slowly started heading towards the brick dull building. The really upsetting part is that my first period I don't have any of my close friends with me.

Another normal thing we do is stand outside and chat for awhile, because of classes being on opposite ends, and the library is full with jerks and girls who think they are pretty but say they are not just to get attention.

For a cupple of minutes we were enjoying waisting time. Altho we can do this at home, an hour apart from each other is killing. That's why we all hate school. I mean we have other reasons why we hate school. Bullies, rude teachers, slow people in the hallway... People making out, mainly just slow people.

The bell rang starting school. We all went quiet for a second then we tried wraping up what we were saying while we were entering the building. We said our 'byes' and 'see ya later' to each other and we parted ways.

I headed to my locker trying in the combination and opened it before it was slammed shut again. I mentally groaned "Hey Mitchey." I starred at the floor not bothering to say anything, I mean, whats the point, really? I can esily beat them up if I wanted to! Just with a snap of my fingers they have a broken arm, but I have to keep a promise, dumb Vikk, well he is pretty smart actually... Someone shoved me into the locker and held me there I heard a growl right next to my ear "I really enjoyed the days when you would talk back to me. Why don't you do it anymore? Too scared?" He laughed and he quickly stopped, he turned me around and pinned me again on the locker.

I made sure not to accentdently make eye contact, so I starred at the ground "But today. I guess is your lucky day. I came to ask for a favor. Well I can't say it here, obviously, so after school I need you to come to the back of the school for the favor." I glared at him making him smirk, "I am not doing anything with you." He frowned "Oh, did I not make it clear?" He grabbed my face and pinned it on the side my ear facing him, he leanned in and whispered "If you don't come. You won't be the only one with a broken bone or two. Your pathetic friends might have a hard time walking because we wasted two hours on beating the crap out of them, one by one, each and every day right in front of your pretty little eyes as I hear the beautiful screams of both you and your friends." He snarled pinching me harder, probably going to leave a red mark "Its you, or them. Choose by the end of the day. Mitchey." He pushed me onto the ground leaving me and walking away with a laugh that sounded like a psychopath who just managed to kill an entire army of policemen.

I groaned rubbing my face I looked around seeing no one caring that I am on the ground, 'Gee, thanks people! Your kindness is a blessing to have!' I frowned, I was already going to be late for first period. But I wasn't in the mood. I stood up and grabbed my stuff. No point to grab my textbooks anyways. I sighed thinking what he said.

"Broken bone or two."

"Screams of both you and your friends."

"You or them."

His laughter echoed in my head. I can't even use my ability to fight against him! I am so useless. I dashed my way into the bathroom that was surprisingly empty. I locked the door and sat down on the edge of the sink. I thought deeply of everything, the laughter, the threat. I know I have been threatened plenty of times but I was able to defend myself. I had telekinesis on my side. I ran my hand through my hair. I was panicking, no power, can't really fight don't want to cause any suspicion. Plus, Vikk told us to never fight back, and I am pretty sure Preston is super close to bursting into flames, if I tell him not only us but they would be in major troubble. No one wants to see a mad Preston.

When he said 'friends' I am pretty sure he ment Jerome, Rob, and Lachlan as well. Oh, I am so doomed. What can I do?! What can I do? I frowned and I looked at my hands...

I felt sick. I wanted to go home. I leaned against the mirror, altho it was uncomfortable, I sighed grabbing my phone dialing the only reasonable person.