Rivals: The Pack

~Vikk POV~

"Okay, just stand still..." I grinned looking at the older boy in front of me "Something tells me that this is going to end badly..." Preston whined looking down at his feet, he was wearing an invention that I made, rocket boots. I am not one hundred percent sure this is going to work but, eh, he will survive. He has done it before along with Mitch.

"Yeah. Don't worry about, that. You'll be perfectly fine." Mitch chuckled making Preston glare at him "Hey! Tell me who was the one who fell through the roof!? Hmm? What? Oh yeah, you!" "Who was the one who got saved, from this dude in a fire? What? Yeah, that's what I thought." I pushed some buttons totally ignoring their little fight they are in going back and forward about the past. I flipped a switch turning on the boots making them both shut up.

"You ready?" I looked up at him smirking "No." "Okay!" Mitch quickly took cover behind a pushed over table his head peaking over the top of the wooden table, I looked down at the controls and hovered my hand over the joystick. I slowly pushed up the stick, the rocket shoes slowly stepping off the ground and into the air.

Preston was wobbling trying to keep his ballance, "Woah..." Mitch mumbled looking over at me, "Holly!" Preston grinned, I moved the stick to the side a little bit earning a yelp from Preston "It'll be smart to keep your balance." Mitch said smirking his arm resting on the side of the table "Yep! Thanks for the advice! Mitch." Preston glared at him earning a chuckle from the other.

Too my suprise it was actually working. I had no faith that it was going to fly. At all.

Just then their was a voice over the intercom "Hello! Boys!!! I see you are having fun! Flying!" well this instantly scared me making me jump and fall but the problem was I accentdently push the stick further boosting the jets.

"VIKK!!!" Mitch yelled quickly ducking down behind the table, I stood up looking at Preston who was flying around the room "Preston!" I gasped, sparks came from the boots, I wasn't ready to use the full power yet soon that might be a problem. One of the boot engens ran out causing an small explosion. Preston flipped over crashing into the ground, breaking through.

Thinking fast I pulled the switch down stopping the boots and then I ran over to the hole. Mitch peeked his head over the table looking at me then the hole in the ground.

'I am soo killing them...' I thought frowning the dust clearing up, a beep went again, the intercom, I looked up listing to what thay had to say this time "Ouch that must have hurt." Their was others laughing before hearing a click, 'Yep. Kill.' I looked back down, Preston lying unconscious on top of the dibree.

"Yikes..." Mitch mumbled looking down at Preston "Uhh, lets get down their... Fast." I agreed to what he said and I quickly ran out, Mitch following close behind. Just as we were going to go down the stairs we got blocked "Hey cutie." I glared up at Lachlan "Shut your yap and get out of the way!" I grolwed "How about, no." I reached for the knife in my back pocket but Mitch grabbed my arm knowing I was going to probably kill him. Which I was. If he didn't get out of my way.

"Move. Now." I hissed, gosh I hated him so much "Why?" Lachlan smirked "You know why!" he tried to look shocked "We wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for you and your friends." Mitch said letting go of my arm, "Aww come on! It was funny!" another voice intered, Jerome "Ugh." Mitch turned around looking at the smirking boy "First of all I want you to try and fall through a floor! And we'll see who's laughing!" Mitch glared at him "Yeah, no." Mitch then started arguing with him, why are they both here at this moment, wait their is one missing "Hey! Where is your third friend?!" I asked looking between the two idiots.

"Why do you want to know." Jerome crossed his arms a smirk still on his face. I grabbed my knife and as quick as possible I pointed it at Lachlan's neck "Move." Lachlan just smirked "We all know you can't kill me. People are watching." he pointed at the camera at the end of the hallway "I don't care." "Oh no, you do." Lachlan in a quick second grabbed the knife out of my hand and pointed at me.

I knew he would take my knife do I planned ahead for this. I reached behind my back and pushed a button. Lachlan yelped and dropped the knife, grabbing onto his arm.

"Hey!" someone joined in making us all jump, and it wasn't their friend, I quickly looked over at my- or our boss. I put on a fake smile "What did I say about fighting!? And Star. I told you to stop testing indoors! One day you are going to start a fire!" The Boss angrily said, I opened my mouth to speak but I was cut off "You better pay this off later!" I quickly nodded, I could hear snickering from Lachlan and Jerome "Craft! Bacca! Do I have to talk to you!?" The Boss glared at them they shook their heads and quickly dashed off.

The Boss watched them run and when they disappeared around the courner he glared at us then turned around. Leaving.

Mitch and I looked at each other before running downstairs to help our friend.