1-Amber with a heart of Gold★

Thank u so much for giving my book a chance , the first few chapters were written two years ago and I've improved since then so please tryyyyyyy to understand and keep reading I promise it gets better.

This is acc my first book and I wasn't very committed at first but after a year on hold I'm back and I'm better.
You can read chapter 1abd then skip to 5 but u will miss a bit on background info x

Anyways love u so much for even clicking my book

remember to vote and comment to show suport💕

Alsoooo>>>Some chapters aren't Edited and get will edited later so I'm sorry 💕

𝐀𝗺𝐛𝐞𝐫.

Seven days.

I've been on this damn boat for seven full days .

Not knowing it's destination.

It's rout .

The likelihood of it sink.

I knew nothing and if I hadn't been knocked unconscious, maybe I would have a rough idea of what had happened after they abducted me.

•••••••••••

I had woken up in a good mood, it was payday and I had a hot date at ten, it was also a Friday, sunny which was very lucky, especially for springtime in London.

I rolled out of bed , brushed my teeth , put my twisted hair in a bun pulling a couple of strands out to give it more cute aprirance.
I worked in a little studio, helping London's youth talent . I basically sat with children with talent and see if they could be put into a program or if we should assign them .
I liked my job for the most part .

I had two shifts today , making me work till eight in the evening.
I didn't mind though I loved sitting down and listening to the hardship these kids have had to face despite being on this earth for such a short time and guiding them, whether it is by finding them the right producer or finding them sponsors to go to there dream college or school.
It put a smile on my face knowing that I'd helped them make the first steps in their courier.

Today I had helped one of my favourite kids -Ashley. She was as sweet as they get; at first quiet and closed off but the second you establish a connection/bond it's like her whole energy changes into this loveable open child you want to be around and help because of how big their heart is .

she aspired to be an actress but due to the sad fact that both her parents were in jail and brothers either on probation or in juvenile prisons, it meant she didn't get so lucky when the funders or institution do background checks to see if the environment around the child is going to help them grow and advance in there career.

I'd found a founder who was willing to take Ashley under his partnership with a fancy drama and arts school in central. I was so excited when I received the news because I knew how long we'd been waiting for someone to see past the light her family puts her under and to just see how bright she is .

"You mean -you mean i can .....I. C-can finally-" she couldn't finish her sentence before bursting into tears, crying for a good five minutes in my arms before she managed to whisper a thank you.

I smile at her and hold her close.... she's going to make it.

After a little crying session with Ashley, I had no more people booked and I was about to leave my station. I was putting the rest of my stuff away before a little boy with bright blue eyes and shaved blond hair, roughly ten or twelve, came running into the building. His head was bleeding and so were his lips,I instantly ran to aid the boy taking him to the first aid room.

I tended to his wounds. I should have called the police but he had begged me not to call any services and that he didn't want trouble with the guys that did this.

"What's your name?" I asked wiping the remaining blood he had on his face.

"Ice. Are you feds ?"

"No, I help young people like you get assigned to -"

"Say no more, man would have been bagged if I hadn't run in er .... thank you  still..."

He looked straight ahead avoiding as much eye contact as possible,I finished upon his face and sealed up his wound.

"What's your name," nodding his head in my direction, directing it to me but not looking straight at me .

"Amber ." I offer him a smile, not knowing if he'd catch it since he was still looking everywhere but my face. I wondered what he was looking but didn't think that into it.

"Amber ...?" He finally turned to look at me and I caught a glimpse of his icy blue eyes and it dawned on me that ice was probably no were near his real name.

"I'll tell you if you tell if you tell me your name ."

"It's ic-"

"Uh-uh," I swish my finger left and right ,"your real name."

He sighs and looks back to the blank wall in front of him .

"Vesko. I'm not even gonna bother you with my surname because it has thirteen letters and some are with an accent." His voice was so zoned out and uninterested almost as though he wasn't even bothered by this conversation, he probably just wanted me to Finnish up on his leg so he could leave.

"Elai." I'd muttered cutting the loose bandages and tighten it up.

He gets up and nods his head, to say goodbye , I open my arms and he accepts my hug before saying thank you and walking/limping out.

I didn't think much of the boy, I was used to seeing boys like that every day at my workplace. I'd left there around twenty minutes after the boy , it was a dark blue night as expected at eight in spring and the red busses and cars packed the streets, coner stores still open only a couple of places actually closed , the busy people coming from work and some children still out running around in there school uniform.

I take the corner by Tesco and the bus stop into my road heading to my two-story flat house at the end . I had heard the door for one of the houses open, footsteps followed after that , they grew closer and closer , my speed picked up not knowing the intent of the stranger behind me . My heart began to beat fast but I tried to keep my composure when I feel an arm snake around my waist pulling me into a men's chest. A death grip around my stomach makes me panic, I start to thrash around and began to start yelling in hopes that maybe one person from those busy streets had heard me and come to my aid but none and the figment of my imagination slowly started to disappear when the white cloth was pressed upon my mouth, inhaling its toxin accepting my fate.

my legs go weak and my voice is pulled out my throat, my mind blanks and I fight for my eyelids to stay open as my eyes connect with the icy blue eyes in front of my face.

hold on , i know those eyes!

••••••

Hey guys please vote for my story so it can gain recognition ❤️❤️