4-Tinkerbell

My life was never easy .

Never ever can i recall one time in my life where i can say i've gone to sleep without feeling as though I've done something wrong or that i was a burden on my mother or that i'd made a mistake.

I have always been told that i was useless and just a waste of space and that the sun would have shone a little brighter on my family if i want there to block it .

i have always felt like i wasn't enough in relationships and that people were better off without me, people are usually attracted to strong queens, who the fuck would care for me?

i look down at my old scars scattered in different places on my pale skin and pull my legs into a tight embrace on the car seat as the truck jumps up the rocky road towards the mountain. At the top of the mountain, a castle made out of what looks like pure gold decorated with windows rimed with diamonds chilled dominating its surroundings, almost out of place from the lush green trees and plants that grew thick bellow it. My small eyes tried to consume a sight that is rear to any average girl from Iowa.

What a rich fool.

he's just let the whole world know he has money.As in money, money,He shouldn't be shocked if people were to rob him because i definitely would, my dad definitely would.

"are we going there?" i ask the unfriendly looking driver,

he was on the larger side of the spectrum and had a nice thick neck tyre , he slowly turned his big head towards me and scoffed.

"yes."

"why?"

" King Gluttony has selected you, surprisingly ." he muttered the last word before continuing," he tends to go for strong women, normally negro or malato maybe a Latina, whom all tend to radiate that stubborn misfit energy, ya know wa' ta' mean?"

He turns to look at me again, and raises a judgemental eyebrow in my direction,
"Judging by your looks ya int' nun of de above, as in he ain't NEVA  selected a las like ya , EVER . Starting to think of it , he might of selected the wrong female or Jerry messed up the order again like the focking anal tunnel he is ."

i swallow a not and buried my head in my legs. I didn't understand why I felt like i'd let someone down.

again...

ahh... why the fuck do I always need to cry!!

"Why was i taken then? i-if don't reach any of those qualifications! why choose me then ?" unwanted tears fall.

"Me wild card is probably because your his last gift, and he's gotten tired after 665 strong-minded females that give him a chase yet all end up dead at the end, must of become an old dance to him, poor soul. He probably wanted an easy one so he can fuck you around easily... less of that drama stuff those type of girls brought-"

"Don't think that because I am undeniably less fiery than his others, that i will just allow myself to be put into low moral situations. I will never allow a man - or anyone in a matter of fact - touch me ." I hiss cutting him off whipping my tears with the back of my palms aggressively+.

He gives out a chuckle and nods.
"A little fire ant are ya? he's gonna love that. He likes surprises."

People don't tend to love me - yet alone like me. I think i just don't pick best of the fruits if life, i away pick the apples with bruises and maggots whilst trying to pick the juicy crunchy ones. its something that life seems to enjoy seeing me do. Make bad choices whilst knowing the right choices were right there, in front of my blind eyes.

" So you are from America ey?"

"Yeah- raised in Iowa ."

i was born in New Mexico and i lived there till i was 6 , then my mom found out about my dad and his many affairs over the years of there marriage so she packed our baggs and moved us to Iowa literally the most unknown place in the whole of the usa , where she fell in love with the biggest dick she could find: Sherif Peter who reminded her of how nice life could be without a dumb daughter and a cheating husband, so they got married had two little country boy grass eaters called William and Peter II.