16- Bubble baths

Okkk lil announcement, imma be editing my past chapters a lil cause uk I want this story to be ✨ℰ𝒳𝒬𝒰ℐ𝒮ℐ𝒯ℰ✨
Soo yaa tell me wat ya think bout dat as always I want yall to vote and comment!!!! Yall I love reading the comments 😭💕 thank you so much for this support , I'm literally the worst at uploading (blame that on school work and my unhealthy obsession with manga) ANYWHOOO IMMA BE WRITING AS MANY CHAPTERS AS I CAN🤍

Love ya, IMNOTURDADDY 🙈

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

" you're beautiful girl."

She said this In a sad tone.

She sighs and walks towards the door , just before she closes the door behind her she looks at me one more time and gives me a weak smile gently pressing the door shut behind her.

I half heartedly smile back. I don't what it was about her that made me feel extremely tense , I literally felt a deep hole of uneasiness in my stomach when she was looking at me.
Maybe it was how her eyes literally looked so done and sad with this second life she'd been given.

I shrug and try to brush it off , but her remark left a print in mind.

How odd.

I walk towards the bathroom which was at a far corner of this already ginormous room , getting to the bathroom seemed like a pretty huge task considering how much of a struggle I'm having to lifting my self off the mattress.

My legs felt weak and numb from the lack of movement I'd been having.

I don't even know how long my arse has been laying up in bed for.

Holly Makarols

Has the floor always felt so hot ?

Actually now to think of it ,...., was the room this warm a couple seconds back?

𝙸𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚜 ?

That would definitely explain why everything is slowly starting to feel like the inside of a oven .

The last time I experienced his heat was when he walked into me and -

"Oh..... ha .... I'd almost forgotten about her" i mutter to myself.

𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢.

Wait - huh ?! What am I thinking?!

Too much time in hell is definitely doing something to me.

The room temperature rises by a lot in the matter of split seconds.
I didn't even ask to know the reason.

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 . 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗.

I sigh and roll my eyes , getting both feet off the bed and onto the hot ass floor.

Just like all the other rooms in this house , everything was black and red, also all like all the other rooms , everything in the bathroom was bloody huge .

At first I thought that the reason why every room in this place was humongous was because he was a king (which is still a big factor to why) but looking at all the men here that I've encountered,  they all happened to be extremely tall and muscular for no apparent reason.