24- My king

𒊹︎𒊹︎Elliots Pov𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Ahhh , My king will surely fall in love with me soon." I sigh and burry my face in the soft pillows.

"WHAT THE HELL AM I EVEN SAYINGGG HELL NEVERR LIKE ME!!!! " I kick my legs about and yell into my pillow.

I pull out a cigarette and turn arround to light it . I take a puff and stare at the ceiling. " no. My king isn't like Oppa , hell love me one day ."

I take a long pull and puff out while sighing .

I'd only just gotten accustomed to being a vampire, originally I was a Korean male escort, until I met oppa . He promised to love me forever. Forever and ever and ever.

"Tsk stop thinking of such things and go find our king." I tell myself, swinging my legs off the bed.

I get up and slowly walk around the room.
A thing that I picked up after becoming a vampire is the ability to smell everything very strongly and this room reeked if Amber.

Tsk. Her.

The first time I met her I was concerned for her cause she was clearly in so much pain due to Sin , yet she was asking me about myself and genuinely showed interest in me. I liked her then.

But then I started getting wierd reports like Sin not doing the initiation proses with her and how he'd get angry over her usually. It made me upset, Sin never got angry at me.

Even when he saw me kiss my oppa he just ignored it like it was normal.

I sigh and throw myself onto the bed once again.

"He'll love me soon enough." I mutter into the pillow .

Ughhhhhh!! I roll of the bed onto the floor and get up weakly.

My ass is killing me , and I can still feel the ghost of my kings grip on my body.

I reach the door eventually and see a short black butler looking at me in shock before bowing.

" You-errr.... should stay in bed ... you know ... to recover." He looked very shy and timid and I could basically hear the blood rushing up to his cheaks. I smile .

"I'm ok thank you, just take me to My king."

He looks up at me and frowns.
" the king is currently busy ."

My heart dropped.
I know what that phrase means, it's been said to me before countless times.

𒊹︎𒊹︎Ambers Pov𒊹︎𒊹︎

" HEY! HEY ! HEEYYY!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I look down at him kissing my chest.

He looks up at me with bright puppy eyes, "I'm teaching you." Continuing to leave a wet trail of kisses . His hand fondled my breast whilst the other pulled my waist closer to him desperately causing his heat to press up against mine.

I could already tell where this is heading.

"Sin-"

"The dress. Off." This time when our eyes meet the puppy eyes were now wolfs , looking at its pray.

I felt my pu*** flutter , with no doubt my cheeks were red.
" I'm not sleeping with you Sin," I state bluntly.

He frowns and lifts him self up so his face is directly infront of mine.

"Sleep? I'm just going to teach you how to play hide and seek-" his voice was smug and his face wore an expression I really just wanted to slap off.

"If that's the case then my clothing are fine on."

He frowns deeper and look at me for a couple seconds like I'm the most stupid person he's ever seen , " Amber.... You do know I'm flirting with you right now right?"

I look back at him and fail to maintain eye contact with him, my thoughts were a mess, and the way he kept looking at me was intimidating." Yh duh.." I try to play off but he sees straight though my act and smirks.

He leans forward so his lips are near my ear, his locks hang infront of my face and the comforting smell of pack and mint wafted in the air.
He brings his hand up from my waist to the wall next to my head before pulling my legs apart and placing his body in the middle.
" you look flustered , remember to breath."

IM SORRY BUT HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE WHEN A SEXY 7FT+ SEX DEMON LIKE HIM IS LITERALLY CORNERING YOU WITH HIS BODY?!

I turn my head and try puss him off me but it was close to impossible. He chuckles and tilts my face towards him so close to kissing. He stops laughing and just stares into my face his breath and my own matching.

His eyes were filled with lust and his body was trying to hold back his carnal desires. I nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck and I subconsciously run my hands through his curly dark locks.

He starts to place light kisses on my neck causing my back to arch and toes to curl up . I avoided moaning and granting him the pleasure of knowing that I was actually feeling this. Lid body leaned forward hungryly and i feel his dick press against my stomach.

His hands roam around my body , grabbing and teasing my breasts all Wiley surely leaving hickies on my neck.

His lips part from my leach and his eyes look directly into my cloudy ones. Both his hands grab my breasts befor simultaneously twisting my nipples.

I let out a moan and slap my hands over my mouth instantly regretting it just by taking one look at his satisfied face.

" let me explain the rules of this hide and seek hmm?" He literally scoops me up with one hand and carries my over to hether bed slowly all the while I'm clinging onto his body knowing that my legs were already pretty weak.

He slowly places me on the bed sipping his head down to peck my lips. He stands straight by the bed and slowly starts to unbutton his shirt.

I lay on the bed like a dead roach , horny and looking directly at him as he slowly slowly started to reveal his godly body.

His skin was tanned and it made his muscles look all the more prominent and intimidating , not to mention that horses cock that was about to rip through the trousers.

I dare to touch it , looking up to see Sins shocked smirking reaction.

I smile and dip my hands into his pant directly grabbing his monster.

But my hand stops directly on it and I pull away disgusted and as if on Cue he appears .

It takes Sin a couple moments to understand exactly what was going on but by then I was already ready to match out the door .

" For Satan's sake, AMBER stop." His hands forcefully grab mine and he pulls my beck next to him.

I try pull away y hands from his grip before huff angrily. " WHY WOULD YOU TRY FUCK ME IF YOU LITERALLY FUCKED ELLIOT A COUPLE SECONDS AGO?!"

" SECOND?! Stop over exaggerating."
I pull my hand once more and he lets it free.

" Your dick is still wet from God knows what." He opens his mouth to speak but I cut him off with my hand.

I turn to face a very quiet Elliot, and feel guilty.

" He clearly loves you Sin. Stop being a dick and trying to fuck everyone." I was tempted to hug Elliot but his vibe seemed to tell me to stay far from him.
I don't even bother looking back before closing the door and walking into the empty corridor, leaving both of them in there alone.

☆☆☆☆☆

Hᴇʟʟʟᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏ

I ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴀ ᴛɪɴʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ᴡᴀsɴᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴏᴄᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ.

Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʙɪᴛ sʜᴏʀᴛ , sᴏʀʀʏ,ɪᴍᴍᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴀɴ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʙʏ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀᴏᴡ

Anywaaysss , what do you think sins going to do to elliot next chapter???