8- The balcony scene

I take a deep breath and put a courageous step onto the black marble stair.

The second the third drum is beat I could feel my heart beating out its chest.
I looked down at the crowd,
pairs of light red eyes that fixated me with a hunger to eat me, and what frighten me is that they actually could , as in I was some of their diets.

I grip onto the golden staircase railings and try to make my way down the first flight of stairs as gracefully as I could with all of this anxiety I had bubbling inside of me it felt like I was stepping on air .

I stop just as told on the second flight and look back out to the crowded hall, There were at least 700 people scattered around the hall all dressed in there finest black suits and women in extravagant golden gowns.

Some of the people didn't even look real, their skin literally glowed and was pale , whilst others had skin dark as tar and wore masks, the women of that kind we're beautiful, tall empresses and the gold gowns made them look like angels.

You can tell these were the elites of hell by the way they all looked rich yet all very different , some were handsome, others fat yet they all had that evil look in their eyes, no matter how much they smiled you could see the evil in there face .
It was like 𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 was written on there forehead in neon pink. It was noticeable.

I noticed how sparse the hall was, and how aesthetically pleasing everything was, black and gold were the only colours used for this event, even the air looked glittered with golden sprinkles.

It broke my heart seeing others of my kind in leashes and clearly being downgraded, we were sadly in this Dimension, the weakest beings. You can just tell by thier complexion how they we're getting drained  , some wore close to nothing whilst others wor gems and diamonds.
One in particular caught my eye , if in different circumstances she would have been a model , the was her blond hair and blue eyes stood out on her golden brown exotic complexion. She had a strong cimetrical facial with a defined jaw and bushy eyebrows which complimented her stretched eyes .

We made eye contact for a long second and slightly smiled at each other before I continued to follow the instructions and walk down the second flight of stairs and then towards the black crow.at the center of the large gala.

The music fades away and a snake appeared from nowhere, literally out of thin air and slithered around the neck of the bored-looking crow before it opened its mouth to speak . Everyone in the crowd bowed their heads and waited for his words,

" MY SSERVANTSS, THISS ISSS THE GIFT EARTH HAD SSENT DOWN FOR YOUR KING SSSSIN.
SSHE IS YOUNGE BOYSSSS !!!
AND A VERGIN *wink*
NOT ONE BLEMISSH ON HER SSKIN ." The crowd Cheer and the men look at me as though I am a piece of meat with dark eyes and sharp teeth.

I WAS NOT FRIGGIN TOLD THAT ILL BASICALLY BE STRAIGHT OUT AUCTIONED IN FRONT OF HUNDREDS OF ... of ... EVERYTHINGS .

" SSSHOULD THE KING ACCEPT OR NOT ??" It's slippery body loosens around the unbovered crow and instead it makes its way towards me , I take two steps back , avoiding it with passion.

The crowd roared most saying yes, a small section said no, hitter was in that section I think we can all guess why I wasn't worth his king but aprovall from hitler or any blood sucker was not on my bucket list so I really and truely didn't give a fuck .

The snake was now awfully close to me and I was literally shaking, it's fire red eyes were mixed with purple and his skin was black as coal yet it shone . It smiles at me causing my breathing to stop and heart to pump faster in absolute fear, I was still and didn't know what to do.

Do I smile back?

My fear made its smile grow and it's eyes darken, it locked eyes with my own for a good 15 seconds before sliding back towards the crowd and letting out a loud hiss for the crowd to hush. Every chattering mouth clamped shut and they all bowed their heads in respect.