19- Gossip girls

Ambers PoV

Fûcking basturd.

Bloody toad neck looking ass .

How dare he!!!

How can he just send me out like a little child ?

And why did I get so submissive???

It's probably one of that sick bastards powers.

Anyways, it doesn't matter , I know know there's more of us here so I might as well try find them.

He didn't even give me a clue as to where they were.

Ah!!! A maid, the one with the sad eyessss!!

"HII!" I didn't mean to basically scream, I felt bad when I saw her temple and look at me with fear for a couple seconds.

Her face softened and her eyes brightened, " my girl," I hadn't realy noticed it before hand but she had a very american countryside accent .

"Are you by any means human??"

" ahh I was," We we're in a big room , she was outside on the extravagant balcony putting out some sheets ."but I've been a ghost for a long time I forgot how it feels to have heat running in my body."
She weakly smile and I sympathise with her, I don't know the feeling of being dead but it must suck .

" how did you end up here?"

I sat on the bed facing the balcony and looked at her attentively .
"Well I died back in 1901 , the start of the Edwardian period, I lived a nice life prior. We weren't rich but me and my husband lived a nice life on the farm minding our own. Since I died before I husband I chose to become his guardian angel, so he could go on with my by his side forever."
She paused midway in her actions and looked towards me pity full.

" no matter how big the temptation of love is , don't fall for it. *she sighs* as his gardianI was with him now day and night . I saw everything. I saw how he mourned me for a couple of months and then started getting closer to that whale . I watched him look at her like he looked at me . I had to watch and not interfere since my role was to just watch over him."

"Damn" I let out kind of speechless.

" it's ok . But to awnser your question, I dot here because I interferes and got punished to slave for sin." She lets out a heavy sigh and looks at me as though about to say something else.

" I was told that there's other two humans here?"

" ahh Yakob and Yalia, yes . Those are the two blood slaves of the castle."

" blood slaves??" I couldn't believe how calm she was about humans in this facility being treated as such.

"Yes , King Sin has a lot of vampire guests , so he has to cater to there demands too, don't worry there not treated Ill. If anything those lucky bastard get treated better than anybody around here . The word slave should be replaced with pets at this point."

So the only humans that are here, are being treated like top tier cattle?

I rub my eyes and get off the bed, " thank you for keeping me company maid."  I smile gratefully and leave the room getting back into the hall way.

"THERE SHE IS !!"

I spot a purple blob in the far distance running towards me , that blob turns into a ball and from a ball into what I can only decribe as a school of fish.