10- Flusterd Boy+Girl

Excitement.

He was a bull and ready to fight and who was i to stop him.

I giggle like a psychopath and grab a second bottle from the bar but don't shatter this one.

I have different plans for this bottle .

He makes the first move by literally speeding towards me full force , this fight wasn't going to be fair , he possessed super human speed and I run like a sheep but mama never raised a quitter, so I dodged him and ran to the other side of the room giggling at his lost face when he trust around and wasn't caught .

"Mother fucker ." He whispered , my laughter was clearly getting to him.

But I couldn't control it .  I laugh when I'm scared .... not the best trait since it makes me look like a psycho or like I'm taking the piss.

He'd somehow managed to turn the heaters on cause the sudden heat wave caused me to sweat buckets instantly but this will not stop me .
I hold up my broken bottle and his at him as he edged closer to me .

"Put the weapon down you dumbass."

" I think the fuck not ,wanka."

He put covered his face with his hand and then slid his hand down to cover his mouth. His body was trembling and I wasn't sure the fuck was going on cause no sound was coming from him .

He finally lets out a ugly loud laugh which was kind of adorable,"W-Wanka . How British ." He then clears his throat and strained himself out .

"Thus is why I saved the uk for last.*sigh*"

I frowned and tilted my head at him , " wankas not a funny word stop being immature."

"Immature? ME?!"
He was now very, very close to me and the room got hotter .

"There's only two people in this room right."

"Be careful on the path our choosing ."

"Opp- sorry Ghandi."
I giggled .

I didn't even get to blink and a gun was pressed against my temple and I was levitating my my neck.

The room grew silent and my lungs swelled inside my body for air.

Dark red.
The colour of his eyes as he stared into my soul in search of a fear he with not find .

Match was on.

I didn't even stutter before shattering the bottle on his head kicking him in the stomach the same time like a badass kick ass star.
He stumbled back shocked holding his head and stomach.

Victory

I look around for a door I can escape out of before the impact fades and he comes to kill me .

This second .

This move us where I fucked up compleatly and I will forever remember this moment in my nightmares because the way I have fucked up , even those who have ducked up before have never fucked up like this .

I turned my back towards him and walked calmly to wards the door I'd spotted behind the bar , as though the thing I'd lightly fazed before wasn't a DEMOND and a KING.

I knew I was fucked the second I felt his hot breath hit the crook of my neck and the boiling hot rooms temperature drop massively to a cool brisk.

"Out of all 665 gifts , you are the only one that's been able to draw blood out of me 𝐴𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟."

I clear out my throat at straighten my back in an attempt to remain composure, "Is- Is that so." I smirk .

"And on the head as well, I must congratulate you not even my greatest opponent has managed that." He moves slowly from behind me and begins to circle me clapping slowly.