14-Graphic chapter ahead

*graphic image above ,don't click If U ARE SENSITIVE *

Sin Pov

"𝘈𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘍𝘌𝘔𝘈𝘓𝘌 𝘔𝘜𝘙𝘋𝘌𝘙𝘌𝘙 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵"

"𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵"

She liked it.

Thats the only thing my mind could focus on as I pounded into the bitch crying bellow me.

"Aahhh.....mmmm... k-King-UH...fast-"
I stuck two fingers in her mouth and whilst slapping her ass before politely telling her , to shut the fuck up .

Her annoyingly high pitched moans were giving me a headache , I was in the mood to crush someones skull and release some stress out.

I sigh looking down at her tanned skin .It was lighter than ambers.

They both had almost the same facial structure, Ambers was prettier in general tho.

I sighed once again before pulling out of the whore.

I want to see amber now...

It's been six days since she's woken up, she was unconscious for a month since some of her lung was burnt and the surgery didn't run very smoothly.

The nurse tells me she's still in grate pain and doesn't want to see both me and that bastard .... not the she could even see her anyways.

"Huh?!! King.... you haven't cummed yet." She flipped her self over onto her back and spread her legs in the air in a v shape , her hand tapped her cooch making this wet sound whilst grinning at me like a smug Cheshire.

Her hole was now loose and gaping , cum was dripping out of it slowly and you could tell shreds getting flustered.

I grin and look down at my now limp dick.

10 inches of pure destruction, ha.

"Close your legs , and go back to your floor now,slut."

"But-but kingggggg u haven't cummed-" It's just something about her voice that peeves me .

"Does it look like I'm turned on? I've never seen my dick so limp, now fuck off, you make me feel disgusting."

I lied, I feel annoyed that amber doesn't want to talk to me....

Her eyes look like they were about to water as she clutches the sheets under her. She lowers her head, sheltering her tears under her Afro before apologising to me closing her legs and sliding off the bed before crawling in-front of me.

I look down at her and see her whipe the two tears she'd managed to forge with a loud sniff.

I grab her chin and look into her sad face, her dramatic shocked eyes look up at me and blinked slowly whilst her lips puckered making weird o shape with her mouth.

What the fuck is wrong with her?

Her eyes were glassy from the attempted of producing tears.

I smirk , lightly flicking her pink nose .... which reminded me of Ambers when she cried and her  nose and cheeks flushed pink , the only difference between her crying and ambers was that hers was excessive and dramatic, 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘦 to say the least.