9- Glass bottles

"Jump"

I look at him in disbelief and accidentally look down only to cause my self a heart attack.

I was so high up that the crowd all seemed to just merge into one large black circle bellow like little ant packs.

I gulp and look back up at him with what absolute fear in my eyes. I haven't known this man for more than 5 minutes and he's already ordering my suicide.

He sees it on my face - the fear - and through the black cloth a catch a glimpse of a slight smirk.

The bastard.

"What if I fall.."I muttered, my tone light and airy, maybe it's from the heat maybe I just can't breath normally when faced with a tall masculine masked male...

"If I wanted you to fall, you'd be falling. Now jump."

He sounds South African, the way his voice was deep and almost British sounding but he's not ... he's from hell.

I take a deep breath and almost jump but someone from bellow yelled that I should hurry the fuck up and I flinched back onto the crow's neck.

He let out a sigh and put his second and middle fingers up and made a "come" motion with them, I mirror his sigh and shut my eyes.

Then jump.

I launched my self full force at this man with my eyes shut, not even sure if he was ready to catch me.

I land in very hard muscly arms with my legs swinging above in the air as he held me in the lion king position.

His large hand's hand moved from under my pits to my waist, pulling me closer in the process, with all the nerves in my body I wasn't even sure of what I was thinking.

This shit didn't even seem real.
I was literally wrapping my legs around a king.

A BLOODY KING

Now if I had a family that loved me this moment would have broken my heart, this moment symbolised the beginning of my new life as the crowds' bellow cheered.

It still did hurt me tho don't get me wrong, I'm not just going to ignore the blatant fact that on my journey here I was mistreated and literally bloody kidnapped. Escape was not an option so I might as well do the next best thing and make his life hell.
And in that very moment, I decided my fate.

"Whatever your planning stop, it's making my head hurt."
Now that I was REALY close to him his voice vibrated in my chest and caused a fuzz in my stomach which scared me shitless

A bright ass light flashed onto us blinding me from the sides of the balcony and a loudspeaker voice boomed in the hall.

" look at that, not even a sssecond and there already ssettled."The snake's annoying voice remarked.

Now that cameras and lights were on us and all the people from below could full on see us right now.

I'm on some screen somewhere probably, or maybe they have a supersonic vision, who knows with them.

I attempted to slide off his tree body but the second my lower body attempted to slightly slip off his large hand cradled my butt cheeks so I was firmly planted on his torso.

He walked forward towards the rim of the balcony and waved his hand down towards the crowd as they cheered and frantically waved back at there king. All whilst I hang on his side. Bored.

But then he did something unforgivable.

Something that will leave me with PTSD till my dying days.