22- A person of importance

𒊹︎𒊹︎AMBERS POV𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎AMBERS POV𒊹︎𒊹︎

I look at him In confusion before placing my hands over his to remove them from the sides of my face.

Sin bursts into the room and stops on his tracks when he sees us. He raises a brow and looks at the friendly giant accusingly.

" C'mon now Owen , it's selfish not to consider the other persons feelings."

I didn't understand the reference, but it made Owen stiffen and remove his hands from my face like it was hot fire.

I look at sin. His air was different.

He looked the same but different, and then it dawned on me . " Where's Elliot?"

"In heaven." He wiggled his brows and winks , I roll my eyes in reply.

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙴𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚖 𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚔.

"Want some too?" He comments cocking his head to the side .

"No." I break eye contact and kiss my teeth.

I wasn't paying attention to Owen , so when he stoked my hair lightly I yelped.
"SHI DONT DO THAT!!" I stand up and he's now looking up at me almost puppy like.

Fuckkkkkk this man!!!!!!!

He has pretty long loose curls he must have put it in a man bun when he went to eat at the table but he left a stand at the back out.
I reach forward to but it into the bun , completely neglecting the fact that I have a Double D chest .

"Ahemm!!" I look towards Sin who had his hands crossed like an angry child .

"Remove your tits from my friends face."

I blushed and stepped back , when suddenly thick arms grab my waist and pull me back closer.

My eyes widen and Owen turns his face toward And has an angry staring contest before slowly turning his face and impacting it in the middle of my chest.

My eyes widen even more , and I feel my ears burn , though ok not sure if that's due to embarrassment or Sins heat.

" just tuck the strand in and I'll belt u go." He moves his face a little and his hands grab my waist tighter.

𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗯 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗦𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁.

I couldn't help but laugh , and I tucked the stray strand .

"Wait a second, " I'd become so accustomed to sin communicating in my head that I didn't think of it as weird but now that it's someone else. I'm a bit spooked.

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 , 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲. 𝗜𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝘀.