25-Cockblocker

......hi guysss..... *sweats aggressively*

H-how yall doin...? :)
IM SORRY GUYS PLSSS ILL MAKE IT UP TO YALL (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

HERES THE UPDATE (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃❤︎

𖦹Sin Pov𖦹

She leaves the room stomping like a three year old , leaving me with my cock standings tall enough to poke my own eye out.

I turn to face the shameless cockblocker .

He stood at the far corner of the room across from me ; attempting to look remorseful.
Hanging his head in "shame" , fidgeting with his fingers in "fear" whilst bitting the inside of his cheak ,trying to stifle a laugh.

" I am rarely shocked but you Elliot have succeeded."

He looks up with bright eyes , I could practically hear him celebrating inside his stupid little head .
Despite the common understanding between us that he's putting on an act; he to continued to play his role, "W-What do you mean my king?"

He batted his long lashes hugging his body seductively before Making his slim body approached mine.His head still hung low as his pale skinny hands gently reached out for mine.

I groan in sexual frustration ,
" Stop.Stop.stop.stop."
This was becoming long and tedious for no reason

Letting go of my hand, he stands still. This time it was him who was shocked.

I sigh, stroking his cheek allowing him to bury his face into my hand like a kitten.
" I should kill you right now." I remark ,looking at him dead in the eyes.

He smiles faintly, " but you won't my king."

𖦹FʟᴀsʜBᴀᴄᴋ𖦹

*TW:gore*

"E-Elliot- *coughing*- E..Elli-"

Sin pulls his sword out of the mans back , pushing his weak body onto the ground before he stomps on the fresh open with his muddy boots  cause the man to Yelp in pain and reach out towards the shadow in front of him .

The man tried to use what little force he had left but it was all in vain , Sin bends forward and grabs him by his long gray locks exposing his neck. His pale skin already white as a sheet bleached eyes more and his pupils shrink and the man begins to cry like a child , the dagger held up against his throat slowly sliced his skin , like cutting a knife on turkey at Christmas.

The man flinched and tears streamed down his face , clenching his tears he looked up at his traitor. His son.

" I hope you face my fate Elliot.
YOU TOO SHALL DIE BY THE ARNS IF THE ONE YOU LOVE THE MOST-" his warning was left unfinished as Sin dug his knife deeper into his neck , retracting the knife so that the blood may squirt out of his neck like a fountain , soaking Eliot in the blood of his creator.

Sin rises with a very annoyed and unsatisfied expression. " How boring." He mumbled to himself walking away from the corps towards the coat rack about to make his exit.

A young Elliot desperately grabs Sins hand , he was visibly scared shaking and half clothed.
How pitiful Sin thought removing Eliot's Tremoring fingers

"I'm going to kill you-"

"No." Elliot cuts him off and stares at him with an odd expression. " you're not gonna kill me .... cause I'm made for you ."

𖦹Eɴᴅ Oғ Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ𖦹

I take a seat on the armrest of the sofa and just stare at him confused at the random memory.

Killing him was always an option, then and now.

Unlike Amber , Elliot has proved his worth on that day and many , many others; sending him away would be unbeneficial for me.

"My king." His soft voice spoke and I meet eyes with him once again.
"I'm sorry, I got jealous."

I sigh before nodding down towards my friend, it's hard to have a conversation when your dicks about to pop .
Amber's most definitely still throwing her fit outside , I can hear all the dumb shit she's saying due to her weak mind shield.

I sigh and look up , sliding from the armrest into the sofa.
" You cockblocked , take responsibility ."

I didn't need to repeat myself for  Eliot was to get on his knees.

He strokes my dick through my pants and looks up at me with his dark red eyes. His monolid eyes made him look like a cat from this angle, which suits his sly nature.

"Oppa..." whatever he was about to say is going to annoy me, I could just feel it.

"If..... you..... and -" he tried to spout the dumb bullshit that was on his mind , but  my dick pumping in and out of him seemed to be causing an issue.

"Hurry it up." I Seth through clenched teeth

"A-ah sorry... I just wanted to ask ... that -if - you and Amber don't work out.... could you... maybe.... er - Marry m-" I roll my eyes  and grab his neck, shoving my dick deep into his throat to shut him the fuck up.

•~Amber~•

Am I flustered?

Yes.

Was I about to let him hit ?

Maybe..

"AGHH BASTARD !!!"
I don't know where I am heading to or how far away I am from the room but I know , something up between Sin and Eliot.

I stop on my tracks and completely take in what just happened.

I though they were just fuck buddied but it must be more .

What if Sins not even into girls ?? That's why he's not out here chasing me begging me to come back.....

OMG ,WHAT IF SINS GAY?!

I jump and turn as I hear a door being slammed shut far far down the hall and what looks like an angry giant in front of it .I squint my eyes and then realised who it was

Stupid mind reading bullshit .

It doesn't take me half a second before I'm sprinting , once again, for my life down the endless corridors.

I turn to the left at the next opening and don't look back .
I practically fly down the stairs not caring if my ankles broke in the process.

My heart is pounding and I can taste blood, but I know I can't stop running down these deserted halls , his footsteps were so close behind my own I could hear him huffing.

My heart leaps out my chest and my stomach drops when I feel hands pick me up and elevate me to eye level.

My hands shut my eyes , almost like a defence mechanism , i am not usually scared of anything related to what's going on in my life right now but for some reason I was now.

Something didn't feel right.

Something was off.

And the temperature rising from behind me confirmed it.