13-Family Fude

𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢 𝟮𝟬 𝗜𝗡 𝗚𝗜𝗙𝗧 𝗔𝗧𝗠 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗠 𝗔𝗖𝗖 𝗦𝗢 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗗(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') ❤︎

𝗔𝗡𝗬𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗚𝗜𝗙𝗧 , 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗔𝗣 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗢𝗡シ

(ᵉʷʷ ⁱ ˢᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ˢᵘᶜʰ ᵃ ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉʳ ʰᵉʰᵉ)

Amber pov

I woke up at the noise of water running in a bathtub and a cool sensation of water and lavender soap being softly rubbed on my skin by the gentle arms -the arms of a stranger-

Again?!!!

My eyes snap open and feel her unphased eyes examining me.

I sigh and grab the sponge out her hands and start scrubbing myself, I am honestly so fed up already......

I just want to go home.

Understandably , I'm not in the worst case scenario- I mean - yes he's the devils son but at least he's not the devil right?... plus he did say he was the nicest in the kingdom-

𝘈𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘛𝘍𝘜 !! 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘏𝘌 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘛𝘈𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘌 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔 𝘚𝘌𝘌𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘊𝘙𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎 ?!!! 𝘎𝘐𝘙𝘓𝘓 𝘍𝘐𝘟 𝘜𝘗 !

She right, he is a sick man/devil ....

"Honestly, do you think the king is evil?"

The question came out my mouth without me realising it and in all fairness,I'd almost forgotten that the girl next to me since she was so quiet with her stare.

She looked quite young.
Probably around her early 20's max , she maybe a fellow human ... she had all the correct features, no wierd skin or tail.

Unlike the purple umpa lumpas , she had tanned skin and bright brown eyes , she seemed fairly innocent but she had this light scar straight down the side of her face that complemented her strangely.

"There's no such thing as "nice" in hell."
her tone was flat yet it held a feminine deep rasp to it.

"Oh-"

I mean duhh we're in hell ... no one goes to hell for being nice so everyone in this universe can never be trusted , God is a forgiving man as far as I know , for him to send you to hell you have to be very fucking vile.

Unless your me or any other gift .... then your in hell because your unlucky.

"Sooo ....ermm why are you in hell?"
I asked whilst drying my body with the soft black towel, my braids were damp so I tried patting them dry with a smaller towel whilst looking at myself in the mirror.